Hopefully the beginning of the end - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must have touched a nerve with the poster. He keeps babbling in several of these posts. The sheriff keeps getting elected because he does a great job. That why he runs unopposed. But this poster wants to be heard and likes hearing himself talk.
    Yawn. He’s allergic to nonsense and yapping from clowns who talk a good game like you but know nothing and spew garbage that just isn’t remotely true again like you. The only nerve that touched is yours who had the need to defend the fairy tale.

But why don’t you prove that and tell us how many millions of dollars of stolen property have vanished under an administration from its inception that you claim is doing such a good job how much of it has been recovered and where it all went?

That should be easy for a smart guy like you but I’m willing to bet my lunch money it ain’t gonna happen and we know why don’t we? Cmon let’s see if you have the guts to post those numbers? Because if the media and people knew them you’d have had a new sheriff some time ago. lol

Unregistered
    Your lack of real experience betrays you. You failed to answer the simple question posed to you above. There’s a reason you did so and we know what that is don’t we? You were thrown a softball to show what you know and ran away lol. Not a surprise at all. I’m laughing at your statements about knowing the legal system and crime analysts. You are probably a civilian who’s never done the job and repeats drivel like a parrot.

Here’s what works and I know because I actually did it.

Catch criminals not reports. I’m sure you have no idea how to really do that. It has nothing to do with the nonsense you spew. There are statistics that are important but you have zero idea what they really are or how to use them.

The joke is on you
    Oh no, mommy forgot to lock the basement door and the Gaytard escaped again

Unregistered
    No need to brag about it Gaytard. So what you claim to have escaped. Dwelling in fantasy is obviously the story of your pathetic existence

Unregistered
    Pascos finest. Where do you get these fools? But they do help secure your reputation as the joke of the Bay and more. Hahahaha. Mommy jokes and gay bashing haha. Must be trying to run from his past

Unregistered
    Dude calls himself the Gaytard. Probably wears tights and a cape. Wonder what zone he works LOL?

Unregistered
    Boy is this dude a loser or what? Haha

Unregistered

Listen to them crickets

Hey how come these smart guys pounding their chests singing the praises of ILP and claiming to have so much experience and certified this or that just can’t answer such a simple question using the statistics they claim to know so well? Hmmmm

Unregistered
    I’m still laughing. Using your ludicrous ****amamie nonsense I can hear you now explaining to a guy who got raped in jail for a month straight that because he hasn’t been raped in two days his rapes are the lowest they’ve ever been. Duuuuih uhhhh maybe you should be a little more concerned about how he feels about getting raped? Telling the citizens why there’s crime? Gee what a novel concept. You have crime wait here’s the drumroll because the crooks have better odds AGAINST getting caught. lol
    BTW, did it hurt?

Unregistered
    Thanks. I know I’ve seen him punked so many times I’ve lost count. He’s a friggin idiot if the highest order. I think I know who it is and if I’m right he’s friggin useless on the street and everybody laughs at him behind his back
    But not to my face...........sissy.

Unregistered
    How do you get the smell of your thumb? Does it get stuck much? What do you do when you’re so weak you can’t get it out by yourself? Bet that happens a lot. What a friggin joke you are Turdburglar
    Forget the thumb, you should smell my fist after I've been with ur wife.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast