Hopefully the beginning of the end - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy really is clueless. Hasn't seen the ball since kickoff. Doesn't even know how ILP works. LOL
    It doesn’t.

Back again I see lol. Does it catch Turdburglars?

Unregistered
    Your lack of real experience betrays you. You failed to answer the simple question posed to you above. There’s a reason you did so and we know what that is don’t we? You were thrown a softball to show what you know and ran away lol. Not a surprise at all. I’m laughing at your statements about knowing the legal system and crime analysts. You are probably a civilian who’s never done the job and repeats drivel like a parrot.

Here’s what works and I know because I actually did it.

Catch criminals not reports. I’m sure you have no idea how to really do that. It has nothing to do with the nonsense you spew. There are statistics that are important but you have zero idea what they really are or how to use them.

The joke is on you
    Wow.... You really dont have any idea and that's somewhat scary... I have 25 years in Law Enforcement and I'm a certified Analyst and no I dont work for Pasco. The goal is not just to catch criminals. Its to make the community safe by knowing who is doing certain crimes and why. Yes part of that is making arrest (thats far from the whole thing). Why do you think crime rates in Florida are at an all time low ????? Your lucky your with Pasco. Its a fine Department,, but I think someone did not get a proper background.

Unregistered
    Wow.... You really dont have any idea and that's somewhat scary... I have 25 years in Law Enforcement and I'm a certified Analyst and no I dont work for Pasco. The goal is not just to catch criminals. Its to make the community safe by knowing who is doing certain crimes and why. Yes part of that is making arrest (thats far from the whole thing). Why do you think crime rates in Florida are at an all time low ????? Your lucky your with Pasco. Its a fine Department,, but I think someone did not get a proper background.
    Did you just say the goal is not to catch criminals and tell me I need to better understand the legal system???? Now that is about the funniest and dumbest thing I’ve ever heard from a civilian wannabe. LOL And you think the job is telling the community why there is crime? Because dummy they’re criminals lol. Speaking of NO IDEA I gave you a simple question about vehicles and with 25 years of your certified experience you couldn’t answer it. And to think the citizens of Florida will have to pay your pension. lol. I’d ask you about your biggest arrest but you’ve never made ONE. LOL Crime rates are at an all time low? That means absolutely NOTHING. Use your certified smarts and tell me how many millions of dollars in stolen property have left Pasco under the present regime and then tell me how much they got back and where the rest went lol. Then tell me about crime rates. If you can. But you’re afraid of that too lol

Unregistered
    I’m still laughing. Using your ludicrous ****amamie nonsense I can hear you now explaining to a guy who got raped in jail for a month straight that because he hasn’t been raped in two days his rapes are the lowest they’ve ever been. Duuuuih uhhhh maybe you should be a little more concerned about how he feels about getting raped? Telling the citizens why there’s crime? Gee what a novel concept. You have crime wait here’s the drumroll because the crooks have better odds AGAINST getting caught. lol

Unregistered
    Knowing who is doing certain crimes and why?

Well why ain’t or can’t you catch em?

In 25 years this is your best stuff? lol

But what about the bad guys who’ve never been caught and you can’t look up?

Uh oh lol which way did he go?

Unregistered
    If you really are a Deputy, find a new career.. Please stop talking you make us look stupid.. Maybe you can run for Sheriff. I am sure you know a lot more than your current Sheriff w/ a Masters's degree from Delaware. LOL

Unregistered
    If you really are a Deputy, find a new career.. Please stop talking you make us look stupid.. Maybe you can run for Sheriff. I am sure you know a lot more than your current Sheriff w/ a Masters's degree from Delaware. LOL
    You don’t need anyone’s help there if it’s just one thing you’re good at that’s it

And you do that mighty well.

But how can someone who thinks they’re soooooo smart be so afraid to answer easy questions yet brag about themselves being an expert on statistics and analysis?

We know don’t we? Because they’re a phony and a fraud managing to fool many but reality gets em every time.

If you really are a Deputy? No son I’m way more advanced than that.

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah 25 years law enforcement experience big CERTIFIED CRIME ANALYST and can’t answer simple questions using law enforcement statistics that you claim to be certified in. Now that is funny. I can hear it now. Well I’m not certified in those kinds of statistics. lol Whatever floats your boat Windy. Goes to show what 25 years of Fwarida law enforcement is worth lol. Well done

Unregistered
    Know who is doing certain crimes and why?

Because DUUUUUUUH UUUUH it’s profitable and you are so inept you can’t catch them LOL

Best stick to your Law & Order reruns

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah 25 years law enforcement experience big CERTIFIED CRIME ANALYST and can’t answer simple questions using law enforcement statistics that you claim to be certified in. Now that is funny. I can hear it now. Well I’m not certified in those kinds of statistics. lol Whatever floats your boat Windy. Goes to show what 25 years of Fwarida law enforcement is worth lol. Well done
    You must have touched a nerve with the poster. He keeps babbling in several of these posts. The sheriff keeps getting elected because he does a great job. That why he runs unopposed. But this poster wants to be heard and likes hearing himself talk.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast