Hopefully the beginning of the end - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are really clueless.
    How do you get the smell of your thumb? Does it get stuck much? What do you do when you’re so weak you can’t get it out by yourself? Bet that happens a lot. What a friggin joke you are Turdburglar

Unregistered
    You are really clueless.
    Don’t let this clown get to you he’s just a trying to stir things up douchebag LOL

Unregistered
    Don’t let this clown get to you he’s just a trying to stir things up douchebag LOL
    Thanks. I know I’ve seen him punked so many times I’ve lost count. He’s a friggin idiot if the highest order. I think I know who it is and if I’m right he’s friggin useless on the street and everybody laughs at him behind his back

Unregistered
    Since it’s according to you a proven effective record cite one instance of its effectiveness. The list to watch? What the hell does that mean? Do you know how LAPD handled a problem? SIS? That works and had statistical proof to work off of. Not the nonsense you’re spewing. The Delaware State Police followed a murder suspect 24/7 for a year and caught him in the act of trying to kill another. That’s 5 guys a shift 3 shifts a day 365 days. Do those dollars and cents. But what you’re pushing don’t float in the real world as it is
    Not a hard question at all. The FBI and Homeland Security successfully used ILP after 911.. Watch List is a term used for people that are of interest. Just take a look at FDLE career criminals list. Parole and Probation (Active sex offender list and active probation or parole list) FDLE Registered Sex Offender list. These lists are not here for fun, they are used to investigate new or ongoing crimes. One of the main reasons Parole and Probation (Adult and Federal) exist is to provide intelligence to local law enforcement. However, with all due respect you are correct that the proper budgeting is needed. You really need to understand Criminal Justice Statistics, Criminology and Community Policing before you can make a proper argument against this. You dont get this by just going to a 3 or 4 month academy. Your get this by experience and further education. Just ask your Major Crime Detectives,, some of which were SRO's.

Unregistered
    Not a hard question at all. The FBI and Homeland Security successfully used ILP after 911.. Watch List is a term used for people that are of interest. Just take a look at FDLE career criminals list. Parole and Probation (Active sex offender list and active probation or parole list) FDLE Registered Sex Offender list. These lists are not here for fun, they are used to investigate new or ongoing crimes. One of the main reasons Parole and Probation (Adult and Federal) exist is to provide intelligence to local law enforcement. However, with all due respect you are correct that the proper budgeting is needed. You really need to understand Criminal Justice Statistics, Criminology and Community Policing before you can make a proper argument against this. You dont get this by just going to a 3 or 4 month academy. Your get this by experience and further education. Just ask your Major Crime Detectives,, some of which were SRO's.
    You’re talking apples and oranges. What you note is AFTER THE FACT and used to develop suspects. Major crimes does little to impress me. Look at the clearance rate of serious crimes take homicide. Then look at your other clearance rates. Frankly they are sad. It all sounds good but it doesn’t work as you think it does. Sex offenders are noted because they are tracked and loosely monitored per the law. Probation? Please. Look at the caseloads lol. Too many Law and Order reruns for you. Go back and look at the Boston Bombers. There will never be proper budgeting. It’s far too expensive and manpower consuming without results. There are no stats for how many crimes you prevented. I don’t need to be familiar with anything. I work in the real world

Unregistered
    Here’s a simple question. A place has 40 cars a month reported stolen.

Do they have a theft problem?

How does your fancy system address that?

Unregistered
    You’re talking apples and oranges. What you note is AFTER THE FACT and used to develop suspects. Major crimes does little to impress me. Look at the clearance rate of serious crimes take homicide. Then look at your other clearance rates. Frankly they are sad. It all sounds good but it doesn’t work as you think it does. Sex offenders are noted because they are tracked and loosely monitored per the law. Probation? Please. Look at the caseloads lol. Too many Law and Order reruns for you. Go back and look at the Boston Bombers. There will never be proper budgeting. It’s far too expensive and manpower consuming without results. There are no stats for how many crimes you prevented. I don’t need to be familiar with anything. I work in the real world
    Sorry--I dont work for Pasco but the Major Crimes unit is pretty dam good. I wont comment any longer you are saying things that most real law enforcement know you are incorrect. Learn a little more about the legal system and crime analyst. Then tell your comments. Love to hear your suggestion on the best crime reduction and solving platform. And dont just tell me community policing which has about 50 parts to it. Give a real Idea...

Unregistered
    Sorry--I dont work for Pasco but the Major Crimes unit is pretty dam good. I wont comment any longer you are saying things that most real law enforcement know you are incorrect. Learn a little more about the legal system and crime analyst. Then tell your comments. Love to hear your suggestion on the best crime reduction and solving platform. And dont just tell me community policing which has about 50 parts to it. Give a real Idea...
    Your lack of real experience betrays you. You failed to answer the simple question posed to you above. There’s a reason you did so and we know what that is don’t we? You were thrown a softball to show what you know and ran away lol. Not a surprise at all. I’m laughing at your statements about knowing the legal system and crime analysts. You are probably a civilian who’s never done the job and repeats drivel like a parrot.

Here’s what works and I know because I actually did it.

Catch criminals not reports. I’m sure you have no idea how to really do that. It has nothing to do with the nonsense you spew. There are statistics that are important but you have zero idea what they really are or how to use them.

The joke is on you

Unregistered
    I’m still laughing. Duuuuuuh uuuh the legal system has nothing to do with crime statistics lol unless the criminals are locked up after they’ve been caught. Here’s a fact real cops should know. A dog doesn’t dirty in his own back yard. Let me know if that needs explained to you. So much for your astute statistical analysis lol

Unregistered
    You’re talking apples and oranges. What you note is AFTER THE FACT and used to develop suspects. Major crimes does little to impress me. Look at the clearance rate of serious crimes take homicide. Then look at your other clearance rates. Frankly they are sad. It all sounds good but it doesn’t work as you think it does. Sex offenders are noted because they are tracked and loosely monitored per the law. Probation? Please. Look at the caseloads lol. Too many Law and Order reruns for you. Go back and look at the Boston Bombers. There will never be proper budgeting. It’s far too expensive and manpower consuming without results. There are no stats for how many crimes you prevented. I don’t need to be fam
    iliar with anything. I work in the real world
    This guy really is clueless. Hasn't seen the ball since kickoff. Doesn't even know how ILP works. LOL

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast