Facebook post.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook post.

Unregistered

Facebook post.

So today as I’m driving over the i10 bay bridge, a esco K9 cop passes and and I realize someone put a giant penis onto the back window in the dust. I haven’t laughed that hard in awhile. Thank you whoever you are for making my day

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So today as I’m driving over the i10 bay bridge, a esco K9 cop passes and and I realize someone put a giant penis onto the back window in the dust. I haven’t laughed that hard in awhile. Thank you whoever you are for making my day
    Did seeing that giant penis give you a hard on? Did it make your butthole hurt thinking about it? You sick pervert!!! You must be having fantasies and affairs. You sicko.

Unregistered
    You can be assured the LEO did not add to your "pleasure." I would submit that some creep, with a mindset such as yours, assisted in your arousal. If this type of activity makes your day, you need some serious psychological help.

Unregistered
    You can be assured the LEO did not add to your "pleasure." I would submit that some creep, with a mindset such as yours, assisted in your arousal. If this type of activity makes your day, you need some serious psychological help.
    Or maybe just a joke........why can nothing just be funny the end.

Unregistered
    Absolutely. Why can't it just be a funny moment? Why oh WHY did this have to be an Eric sucks or pervert thing? Someone pulled a funny one on a deputy. Simple as that. Just cause we're LEOs doesn't make us immune to humor of the public. My word, just take it for the joke it is. If it were an Eric or Mindy thread, then I could see it, but it has nothing to do with them or All day, or any of the usual suspects.

Unregistered
    My first thought was the original post was by some sick-minded troll. It now seems it was by a LEO, who cares nothing about how he or members of his profession appear to a lot of decent people. Lord knows, you have lost a lot of respect not only in this country, but among your peers. You should keep your bathroom humor where it belongs, or, if it means so much to you, grow yourself a pecker out your forehead and walk through the mall, and explain that you are just "having fun."

Unregistered
    My first thought was the original post was by some sick-minded troll. It now seems it was by a LEO, who cares nothing about how he or members of his profession appear to a lot of decent people. Lord knows, you have lost a lot of respect not only in this country, but among your peers. You should keep your bathroom humor where it belongs, or, if it means so much to you, grow yourself a pecker out your forehead and walk through the mall, and explain that you are just "having fun."
    How stupid. Cops are subjects of jokes too! Ease up with the intensity. Cops SHOULD be just ordinary people with extraordinary job tasks. They are allowed to laugh and play jokes. Even in public occasionally. Try to be something other than human and try to prove you are not human makes for a terrible result. You would become Eric and Mindyme or Allday. Hiding in the shadows pretending to be human but not having the ability to be human.

Unregistered

Get over yourself

People have been drawing penises on things from the time they learned to write. They’ve unearthed 1800 year old penis drawings that Roman soldiers left behind. If you can’t handle seeing it, maybe you need to search within yourself to ask why you are so offended by the sight of a phallus. Perhaps it’s some frustration?

Source: https://www.militarytimes.com/off-du...-never-change/

Unregistered
    Wow what a puss. I would laugh if I saw that. I bet you get mad everytime you finish reading a sentence. You think someone is drawing a picture of your penis everytime you see a period at the end 🤣🤣..........

Unregistered

Gay

That was actually funny, but if I put my money on it, it wouldn't be Mindy. Unfortunately she probably gets more pu$$y than any of us, including me. It wouldn't be Fat Allday because he isn't smart enough. Since Eric is a closet fag, due to him being abused as a child, sexually, I would bet he drew the penis on the car. Kinda like a calling card, probably had a crush on the male deputy driving it. Gay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast