RIP Flynn

Thread: RIP Flynn

Unregistered

RIP Flynn

Brothers and sisters,

Life is simply short and unpredictable. You guys take care of each other..look out for each other.

Unregistered
    Poor guy, didn't get to enjoy his retirement. R.I.P.

What happened, heart attack?

Unregistered
    Mod

Ib disappointed you deleted the comments about what kind of person he was here. It was a consistent opinion

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod

Ib disappointed you deleted the comments about what kind of person he was here. It was a consistent opinion
    I would delete them also, what kind of person writes negative stuff about a dead person, no matter how they were as a person? Someone with ZERO class in my opinion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod

You’re just as bad as the person who posted that trash. The man is dead... regardless about how you felt about him in life no one should dance on anyone’s grave.

Unregistered

Mike Flynn

Thank you for the respect that has been shown and for deleting the disrespectful post.
    Mike, "Major" Mike Flynn may you Rest In Peace..you were an awesome person, amazing husband and father, and great Cop. Your life ended way too young. You will be missed.

Unregistered
    RIP Capt Flynn

Unregistered
    I got no issues with Mike

Unregistered

RIP Mike

Mike was a good guy. I worked for him in D3 and he was awesome. He was a family guy and always took care of his troops. He would hang out at my desk and small talk and we enjoyed a cold Pepsi too. I hate to hear this happened and I pray for his family during this difficult time.

Unregistered
    Mike was always good to me. I am glad to have called him friend.