Something Positive

Unregistered

Something Positive

There are many agencies that don't show much gratitude toward their employees. Every now and then I see or hear about officers getting recognized for their service. Notably, two officers lately who were awarded live saving awards. I just want to say I am proud of this type of recognition and more of it will create a better atmosphere.

Unregistered
    It is a smoke and mirrors. BD is trying to look good but give it time and the true side will come out.

Unregistered
    It’s great that the crime rate is down. However, does anyone else think it has anything to do with the fact that last year we were in a pandemic(?). Don’t pound your chest too hard!

Unregistered
    Very true,the call volume was nothing for several months so it makes since. Also where does it say our crime rate went down?

Unregistered

Positive

Something must be keeping people at BPD. Pensioners could have picked somewhere else to retire. What's the good news in the department? Help bring this department up instead of down.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Something must be keeping people at BPD. Pensioners could have picked somewhere else to retire. What's the good news in the department? Help bring this department up instead of down.
    Are you drunk because you are all over the place.