Lack of Ethical Behavior
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Lack of Ethical Behavior

So Commander Shelly is out at a “meeting” with the Sheriff, Undersheriff and a business owner from Cape Coral. Runs into one of Colliers best DUI investigators and gets himself arrested. Why wasn’t IA notified that night to go get his BAC as policy dictates. Instead, he is a huge douche during the encounter and throughout the booking process. Then he is allowed to return to work carrying a gun and badge within a few days of the encounter....really. Now he’s feigning a head injury as a defense for his DUI. What does he have on Carmine and Holloway? Carmine has lost the faith of everyone outside of the chain of command. I’m sure there are some in command that have lost faith as well. Hope this gets assigned to a Statewide Prosecutor so it doesn’t get squashed. If he does not get the punishment that has been handed out to others for similar offenses then the state ethics board needs to know.

Unregistered

Mike Scott

He was a drug dealer and everyone knew it. So what's the big deal about a DUI?

Unregistered
    He’s a huge asshole as well

Unregistered

Finally a real cop

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Commander Shelly is out at a “meeting” with the Sheriff, Undersheriff and a business owner from Cape Coral. Runs into one of Colliers best DUI investigators and gets himself arrested. Why wasn’t IA notified that night to go get his BAC as policy dictates. Instead, he is a huge douche during the encounter and throughout the booking process. Then he is allowed to return to work carrying a gun and badge within a few days of the encounter....really. Now he’s feigning a head injury as a defense for his DUI. What does he have on Carmine and Holloway? Carmine has lost the faith of everyone outside of the chain of command. I’m sure there are some in command that have lost faith as well. Hope this gets assigned to a Statewide Prosecutor so it doesn’t get squashed. If he does not get the punishment that has been handed out to others for similar offenses then the state ethics board needs to know.
    You cop hating bigots who think blue lives don't matter and every cop who makes a mistake make me sick. Finally a real sheriff whose not some hayseed hick and believes his deputies should have the same rights as citizens. The rank and file love this guy who protects his people

Unregistered
    Not sure where you’re working, but good cops have ethics and morals. This tiny sheriff and Shelly are proving they lack both. They certainly don’t have the respect of the rank and file.

Unregistered
    You cop hating bigots who think blue lives don't matter and every cop who makes a mistake make me sick. Finally a real sheriff whose not some hayseed hick and believes his deputies should have the same rights as citizens. The rank and file love this guy who protects his people
    Really?

Because I remember somebody getting in trouble and vilified immediately in the media when an old lady decided they're allowed to leave a traffic stop
    S

I also remember a cap getting in trouble for allowing, supporting, and promoting his foot soldiers to perform their duties and search for warrants
    N

I also remember somebody getting an unpaid day off for finding CM's friend at fault for an accident
    E

Unregistered
    Rank and file love him because they know they can get drunk off their ass and drive around. I get scared every time I see Shelly leaving work, wounderig if he is going to take someones life because he is ro intoxicated to drive.

Unregistered

Rank and File Love Him

Rank and file love him because they know they can get drunk off their ass and drive around. I get scared every time I see Shelly leaving work, wounderig if he is going to take someones life because he is ro intoxicated to drive.
    Wrong. Prior to Sheriff Marceno you'd get fired for jaywalking. THIS Sheriff believes in the policemen's bill of rights and he believes LCSO is his family. He's NOT political like the other douche bag sheriffs.

Unregistered
    Nothing about how Shelly has been treated has anything to do with the policemen’s bill of right. You’re funny. In order for him to be covered under the Bill he’d have to be in an internal affairs investigation, and let’s see what chapter 26 says about unlawful activity & conduct unbecoming an officer. I’m pretty sure he notified his supervisor, because instead of his supervisor contacting IA to start their investigation and make him blow. Yes they can do that.... his supervisor & the Sheriff tried to get him out of it. So in essence his supervisor violated policy as well.

You should read the policemen’s bill of rights. You might lean something.

Unregistered
    It amazes me that Shelly will keep his job. I guess the Sheriff and his cronies have no ethics, morals or integrity. Correct me if I'm wrong but if you refuse a breathalyzer you automatically loose your license for six months or do you not? So you mean to tell me he applied for a hardship license as a Deputy to get to and from work and possibly drive a patrol car for work duties? If the Sheriff does not fire this guy then we need to get him out of office. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Besides, If Shelly is making 6 figures than he can afford a damn uber or taxi.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast