Promotions

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered

Promotions

I’m kinda surprised this topic hasn’t been discussed yet on here. That must mean everyone is happy with all those who were promoted.

Unregistered
    While some go into the test blindly and don’t even crack a book, many spend countless hours studying for their promotional exams. Afterwards, it seems like the day will never come to get your score. Those that fell short hang their head low while those that pass express a huge sigh of relief. And then the waiting continues until promotions are made. For those that were not chosen, continue to work hard and show your peers, your supervisors, and the staff that you will continue to work hard and devote yourself to the agency. It is acceptable to be disappointed and maybe even a little pissed off, but get back in the game, dust yourself off, and be the greatest deputy you tell everyone that you are. And for the chosen, congratulations! Don’t forget where you came from, and don’t develop the greater than tho persona. For you are in a new position and have a lot to learn and a lot more responsibility. And for those that have given up the chase for promotion, bite your tongue and let it be. Your comments won’t change a thing. Accept what you can not control and realize that you have it your best. I can only hope that you will continue your career in the same manner. Hold your head high, it is easy to look yourself in the mirror that way.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3264052]I’m kinda surprised this topic hasn’t been discussed yet on here. That must mean everyone is happy with all those who were promoted.[/QUOTE

Well, get ta *****in!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m kinda surprised this topic hasn’t been discussed yet on here. That must mean everyone is happy with all othose who were promoted.
    No not happy. Just used to the idiot selections. Some of those corporals selected to be sergeant I hope they have a good corporal under them....

Unregistered
    No not happy. Just used to the idiot selections. Some of those corporals selected to be sergeant I hope they have a good corporal under them....
    Same here. No surprises hee.

Unregistered
    Worse promotions ever.

Unregistered
    Same promotions every year.

Unregistered
    Same promotions every year.
    That’s for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!