When will vaccines be available for BSO Deputies??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got mine last week. There is a dedicated first responder vaccine site (closed to the general public) run by Florida Department of Health and Broward County at TY Park in Hollywood:
    https://www.hollywoodfl.org/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=918
    There is no longer a dedicated first responder line at ty park but they are allowing law enforcement to get the vaccine. Age is no longer a factor for them.

Unregistered
    If it was bad and there were problems then Trump, Melania, Biden, Fauci, and all those billionaires (Gates, etc) wouldn't have run out to get it right away. Follow the money ....... and the 1% smart, rich people are a racing to get shots wherever they can. That tells you it is good.

They could be getting injections of anything. Knowing politicians, anything is possible and if they have any doubts, they would be getting saline or glucose injections to make a show and convince us how good it is for us. Why else would they make such a big show of it? Fauci was helping the Chinese develop the Flu in the first place and now you cite him as a trustworthy source of inspiration?

Unregistered
    coming soon!?

Unregistered
    what fool would put an untested, unsafe drug into their body...for a 99.6% survivable flu?
    Plenty of DA's will take this garbage. Unreal how gullible people have become.

Unregistered
    Broward college in coconut creek has no line and you don't need an appointment

Unregistered
    Plenty of DA's will take this garbage. Unreal how gullible people have become.

I hope they make us wear masks for the rest of our lives. And buy hand sanitizer from The Chinese Government

Unregistered
    I hope they make us wear masks for the rest of our lives. And buy hand sanitizer from The Chinese Government
    See this is what I'm talking about, people just take what they're told as the facts.
    1. The masks we got had written on the boxes "Does not protect against Corona virus"
    2. Hand sanitizer helps in BACTERIAL GERMS, not VIRUSES.
    3. FDA has NOT approved any of the "vaccines" for safe NOR EFFECTIVE against Corona.
    4. This "Vaccine" is not a vaccine, it's an MRNA AKA; "Gene Therapy" aimed to change certain DNA coding.
    What it changes beats the hell outta me, due to these shots having patents and no STUDY.

I've never consumed an illegal narcotic in my life, watch everything I consume or put in my body and I'll tell you now I'd smock crack before putting this unknown substance in my body.

Another thing that's head-scratching is all these alleged Doctors that come on the TV telling us it's safe, how TF would they know? These doctors not only DON"T KNOW what's in this substance, BUT IT"S NOT BEEN TESTED.

All I got to say is this virus has a 99+% survival rate.

I think I'll take my chances with the known, than the unknown.

Also, remember the last President gave all the Pharmaceuticals immunity to any future lawsuits if problems are found.

My body, my choice, your body your choice. If you take this substance, then you're covered, don't worry about massless people or people who do not take the shot.
    Simple..

Unregistered
    J&J vaccine is not mRNA (Moderna and Pfizer are).

The other vaccines are new (mRNA) technology but J&J is more of a tried and true method.

All of the vaccines have been tested on thousands of people and are approved by the FDA for emergency use. Who the hell knows how long full FDA approval will take since these things usually take years.

Take your tinfoil hat off.

Unregistered
    See this is what I'm talking about, people just take what they're told as the facts.
    1. The masks we got had written on the boxes "Does not protect against Corona virus"
    3. FDA has NOT approved any of the "vaccines" for safe NOR EFFECTIVE against Corona.
    4. This "Vaccine" is not a vaccine, it's an MRNA AKA; "Gene Therapy" aimed to change certain DNA coding.
    What it changes beats the hell outta me, due to these shots having patents and no STUDY.

I've never consumed an illegal narcotic in my life, watch everything I consume or put in my body and I'll tell you now I'd smock crack before putting this unknown substance in my body.

Another thing that's head-scratching is all these alleged Doctors that come on the TV telling us it's safe, how TF would they know? These doctors not only DON"T KNOW what's in this substance, BUT IT"S NOT BEEN TESTED.

Also, remember the last President gave all the Pharmaceuticals immunity to any future lawsuits if problems are found.

My body, my choice, your body your choice. If you take this substance, then you're covered, don't worry about massless people or people who do not take the shot.
    Simple..
    Simple? I bet your pro-life Mr. My body, my choice. Another simpleton leaves their mark on this page.

Unregistered

Simple..
    Sgt Shane Owens thought the exact same thing. How's he doing? Good to see you became a self-appointed expert, because as a cop, you're a no talent useless sack of crap.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast