When will vaccines be available for BSO Deputies??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Shut up boy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Sheriff and the upper command snuck into Cleveland clinic in Weston, in plainclothes, to get theirs, you're on your own
    Thank you Sheriff for the heads up!!

Unregistered
    Have a hard time believing people actually want that crap. I guess soon enough we will have less traffic on 595.
    I called the labs of all the producers, asked about the ingredients and each one would not advise.
    You give legal immunity to big-Pharma and make me sign a waiver to insert unknown substance in my body? GTFOH! I still don't leave a drink unattended at my Church...LoL

Unregistered
    I got mine last week. There is a dedicated first responder vaccine site (closed to the general public) run by Florida Department of Health and Broward County at TY Park in Hollywood:
    https://www.hollywoodfl.org/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=918

Unregistered
    I got mine last week. There is a dedicated first responder vaccine site (closed to the general public) run by Florida Department of Health and Broward County at TY Park in Hollywood:
    https://www.hollywoodfl.org/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=918
    Anyone with a BSO ID age 50 and over is eligible right now. It will expand to younger ages in coming days.

Unregistered
    Anyone with a BSO ID age 50 and over is eligible right now. It will expand to younger ages in coming days.
    Only after Tony and the rest of the upper command get the vaccine.

Unregistered
    Please I hope more than half you take the vaccine, that is still technically in a trial period ( asking any doctor at broward general) . You people act like you know everything but don’t even look at the statistics with covid and this vaccine. Chumps

Unregistered
    You would have to be a moron to want an injection with something that has had a 3 month trial period, especially considering the health issues being reported this early into it.

Unregistered
    You would have to be a moron to want an injection with something that has had a 3 month trial period, especially considering the health issues being reported this early into it.
    If it was bad and there were problems then Trump, Melania, Biden, Fauci, and all those billionaires (Gates, etc) wouldn't have run out to get it right away. Follow the money ....... and the 1% smart, rich people are a racing to get shots wherever they can. That tells you it is good.

Unregistered
    what fool would put an untested, unsafe drug into their body...for a 99.6% survivable flu?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast