When will vaccines be available for BSO Deputies??? - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amen brother, 40% of Marines are refusing it and you know that’s a skewed number. That tells me 40% of the marines aren’t that dumb.
    Semper Fi!

Just saw this, may enjoy the brief commentary. Lady talking sounds like the lady who is a recently retired leading virologist, can't remember her name off hand.

https://www.*****ute.com/video/hlN3l5sSr4xS/

Unregistered
    Semper Fi!

Just saw this, may enjoy the brief commentary. Lady talking sounds like the lady who is a recently retired leading virologist, can't remember her name off hand.

https://www.*****ute.com/video/hlN3l5sSr4xS/
    Apparently can't use links. Go to *****ute and type in "MRNA AND NANOTECHNOLOGY WILL BE ATTACKING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM"

57 seconds, worth listening to.

Unregistered
    My night off, watching TV and just saw this add by an Attorneys office about some heartburn medicine that's been out longer than i've been alive and "If you or a loved one took it and got cancer" call....
    First thing i thought of was this thread...HAHA..In 4 years can see it now.."If you or a loved one took the Corona vaccine and are now dead or in a mental hospital call....."

Just sayin'

Unregistered
    Alright butter-cups, Monday i take my Wife for an outpatient procedure, she'll need a ride home, so i take her.
    I figure this is my opportunity to ask Doc the low down on this vaccine.
    Straight up asked him what the difference between an MRNA and a Vaccine, long story short he admitted they ARE NOT THE SAME-THING.
    Asked him if it was safe and he said "YES" asked him how does he know since FDA only approved for emergency use.
    Doc straight up walked out the door, no answer.

Unregistered
    Just remember you can't sue. Its not FDA aporoved lol whoops.

Unregistered
    You can’t (effectively) sue the FDA but you can absolutely sue the manufacturer.

Unregistered
    You can’t (effectively) sue the FDA but you can absolutely sue the manufacturer.
    Not sure where you getting this from. Been known since Trump signed a waiver to Pharmaceutical companies that the Pharm. companies are immune 100%.

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covi...n-lawsuit.html

Unregistered
    Not sure where you getting this from. Been known since Trump signed a waiver to Pharmaceutical companies that the Pharm. companies are immune 100%.

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covi...n-lawsuit.html
    The 2005 law empowers the HHS secretary to provide legal protection to companies making or distributing critical medical supplies, such as vaccines and treatments, unless there’s “willful misconduct” by the company.

Basically, yes you can sue but you would need to prove "willful misconduct" on the part of the vaccine manufacturer.
    Admittedly this is a high bar but its basically being alleged on this site that these companies are engaged in unethical conduct.

You can also make a claim to a fund (CICP) set aside for injuries related to the vaccine.

Unregistered
    Almost every other agency in Florida has provided Covid vaccines for its officers except BSO. Publix is now giving priority to all school teachers and anyone that works in a school including bus drivers and janitorial staff.

Why has BSO not organized vaccines for us???

Who is in charge of this? What is going on here?
    Call the Chaplains office

Unregistered
    You gotta be a dumb phuck to put this sh!t in your body.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast