+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 108
 
  1. #91
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pot meet kettle? You're parroting the horseshit that the vaccines are not vaccines. Just because you read it on the internet does not make it true.

    Go ahead and link directly to Johnson & Johnson referring to their own VACCINE as mRNA. Here, let me help you:

    https://www.jnj.com/innovation/quest...vid-19-vaccine

    Can you tell us more about how your investigational vaccine works?
    A: Unlike mRNA vaccines, which use messenger RNA to create a protein that prompts an immune response in the body, our investigational COVID-19 vaccine uses an adenovirus—a type of virus that causes the common cold—that has been made unable to replicate. The adenovirus carries a gene from the coronavirus into human cells, which then produce the coronavirus spike protein, but not the coronavirus itself. This spike protein is what primes the immune system to fight off a subsequent infection by the virus.

    That, asshole, is directly from Johnson & Johnson.

    You sir are full of shit.
    Just last Thursday i saw on local news here that J&J was an MRNA and then i heard a Vaccine advocate on radio say it wasn't. So, what gives? i don't doubt that quote other poster used was from J&J.
    Like i read someone in here said....Who knows what the ingredients are in these shots, they have not been tested.
    So, i'm up at BGH and come to know the ER Dr. I pull them aside ask are they gonna take vax and kid you not Dr. Looked at me and said; "Not me nor my family will get it" i asked them why and they never answered.
    Now Nova Southeastern saying all students staff have to get it?
    Does this not set off alarms in your head saying something is wrong?
    Not tested, not approved, ingredients are not fully known, talking head Dr's on TV saying "It's safe" but untested, can't in some places attend without a Vaccine I.D. etc...GTFOH! I guess COVID is an acronym standing for; Certificate of vaccine ID.

  2. #92
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Do you often read the labels of vaccines before getting them? Would it make any difference at all to you if they just listed the ingredients of toothpaste on there?

    “Untested” - false
    “Not approved” - false

    Some of you sound like caveman grunting and swinging their clubs in the air over all the flashy lights of technology.

    Me no like. Me not get.

  3. #93
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just last Thursday i saw on local news here that J&J was an MRNA and then i heard a Vaccine advocate on radio say it wasn't. So, what gives? i don't doubt that quote other poster used was from J&J.
    Like i read someone in here said....Who knows what the ingredients are in these shots, they have not been tested.
    So, i'm up at BGH and come to know the ER Dr. I pull them aside ask are they gonna take vax and kid you not Dr. Looked at me and said; "Not me nor my family will get it" i asked them why and they never answered.
    Now Nova Southeastern saying all students staff have to get it?
    Does this not set off alarms in your head saying something is wrong?
    Not tested, not approved, ingredients are not fully known, talking head Dr's on TV saying "It's safe" but untested, can't in some places attend without a Vaccine I.D. etc...GTFOH! I guess COVID is an acronym standing for; Certificate of vaccine ID.
    Think about it, what does it mean when Doctors are refusing to put that garbage in their own families? That speaks so f&cking loudly!!!

  4. #94
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you often read the labels of vaccines before getting them? Would it make any difference at all to you if they just listed the ingredients of toothpaste on there?

    “Untested” - false
    “Not approved” - false

    Some of you sound like caveman grunting and swinging their clubs in the air over all the flashy lights of technology.

    Me no like. Me not get.
    Very odd response to other poster. So, my date to decide to get shot is coming, so i'am trying to determine if i should get this mystery medicine.
    Reading through this thread another commentator stated it well few pages back and what is known factually is..
    Shot is untested, not approved for safe or effective against Corona and all the ingredients are not publicly known.
    These Sir are the facts. What i did see it being approved for is for "Emergency use" which as stated earlier in here is not same as being safe or effective for intended purpose.
    Also, do take note what was stated in here earlier that the Pharmacy companies did get a waiver of lawsuits if later found to be harmful.
    Some may be "Cavemen" as you say, just glad i'm not a sheep like you.
    I've even found a crap-load of videos of people who got the shot and now have a weird trembling issue now. If you search for that, you'll see hundreds of videos.
    Read an article out of Europe where a researcher was talking about these people getting the trembling after shot. They were theorizing that the shot could trigger folks who have a DNA gene for Parkinson's Disease. Basically tripping the wire earlier than what would normally occur.
    Sheep-on Bruh, some folks just want the truth, that's all.

  5. #95

  6. #96

  7. #97
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very odd response to other poster. So, my date to decide to get shot is coming, so i'am trying to determine if i should get this mystery medicine.
    Reading through this thread another commentator stated it well few pages back and what is known factually is..
    Shot is untested, not approved for safe or effective against Corona and all the ingredients are not publicly known.
    These Sir are the facts. What i did see it being approved for is for "Emergency use" which as stated earlier in here is not same as being safe or effective for intended purpose.
    Also, do take note what was stated in here earlier that the Pharmacy companies did get a waiver of lawsuits if later found to be harmful.
    Some may be "Cavemen" as you say, just glad i'm not a sheep like you.
    I've even found a crap-load of videos of people who got the shot and now have a weird trembling issue now. If you search for that, you'll see hundreds of videos.
    Read an article out of Europe where a researcher was talking about these people getting the trembling after shot. They were theorizing that the shot could trigger folks who have a DNA gene for Parkinson's Disease. Basically tripping the wire earlier than what would normally occur.
    Sheep-on Bruh, some folks just want the truth, that's all.
    Damn, i remember reading this post yesterday and today on my news alerts on phone i found this article.
    Says Parkinson's disease rates are "Exploding". Article blames dry cleaning and household cleaning items for huge spikes.
    No mention of recent spikes having anything to do with this new Vaccine. Dry cleaning chemicals and household cleaning items been around for long time and no explosion of Parkinson's rates, inject a vaccine and at same-time rates explode?
    Yeah, i think we may know where the spikes have come from. I'm no longer on the fence with this crap.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ay-be-to-blame

  8. #98
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Who cares??? If you want it, then get it. If you don’t want it, then don’t get it. But in the future, don’t come crying to me because you made the wrong decision and want everyone else to pay for it. Hopefully you make your decision based on facts and what you believe in

  9. #99
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares??? If you want it, then get it. If you don’t want it, then don’t get it. But in the future, don’t come crying to me because you made the wrong decision and want everyone else to pay for it. Hopefully you make your decision based on facts and what you believe in
    So, i'm reading through this thread and seeing folks making some good points, then i came across this post. Sir, why would anybody come to you "Crying?" who The F are you? "Facts?" Facts are; nobody knows what the mystery medicine is.
    Two logical approaches...First; take the mystery medicine and apparently still get the virus and still not know what the ramifications are from the mystery medicine or exclude the mystery medicine, get the virus and move on.

  10. #100
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, i'm reading through this thread and seeing folks making some good points, then i came across this post. Sir, why would anybody come to you "Crying?" who The F are you? "Facts?" Facts are; nobody knows what the mystery medicine is.
    Two logical approaches...First; take the mystery medicine and apparently still get the virus and still not know what the ramifications are from the mystery medicine or exclude the mystery medicine, get the virus and move on.
    Amen brother, 40% of Marines are refusing it and you know that’s a skewed number. That tells me 40% of the marines aren’t that dumb.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •