Bovo is scum through and through - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Next mayor

Whoever becomes mayor I really hope they clean the place up. You guys deserve so much better...HPD no matter what the hardships were always stuck together. Trust me no other department is like this. I hope it gets better for you guys.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever becomes mayor I really hope they clean the place up. You guys deserve so much better...HPD no matter what the hardships were always stuck together. Trust me no other department is like this. I hope it gets better for you guys.
    Stuck together like are pedophile sergeants hand and his 🐔

Unregistered
    HPD will never be the same. The scorpion has done too much damage. The new kids on the block don’t know any better. You are right no other department is like this, HPD is the worst. It’s a shame

Unregistered
    HPD will never be the same. The scorpion has done too much damage. The new kids on the block don’t know any better. You are right no other department is like this, HPD is the worst. It’s a shame
    Ummmm you ever hear of Sweetwater PD??? Most of their officers are psychotic and/or retarded rejects from other departments that don’t even get paid to be officers

Unregistered

Let the popcorn Pop

Our problem isn’t our officers. It’s the command staff who have turned this place into a toxic environment it’s just a trickle effect after that. Look around at the guys who were good cops out here a few years ago, they are all tucked away riding out the storm. You can’t blame the guy that’s been here 3 years and is completely lost. He wasn’t taught to do police work, he was taught to survive the administration.

I hope the next Chief surrounds himself with people who actually have vision for this place, not ones that’s just sit around and collect a 6-figure salary and write a nasty email from time to time to flex their muscle. (Little muscles E.G.)

Unregistered
    Our problem isn’t our officers. It’s the command staff who have turned this place into a toxic environment it’s just a trickle effect after that. Look around at the guys who were good cops out here a few years ago, they are all tucked away riding out the storm. You can’t blame the guy that’s been here 3 years and is completely lost. He wasn’t taught to do police work, he was taught to survive the administration.

I hope the next Chief surrounds himself with people who actually have vision for this place, not ones that’s just sit around and collect a 6-figure salary and write a nasty email from time to time to flex their muscle. (Little muscles E.G.)
    💯 well said

Unregistered
    Been told many times by guys who have been around that EG is all talk. Scared to put hands on and embarrassed to be around those who know what a 0 he is

Unregistered
    Been told many times by guys who have been around that EG is all talk. Scared to put hands on and embarrassed to be around those who know what a 0 he is
    He was a screamer on the radio. Sounded like una loca! He was a small guy who had napoleon complex. I laugh because I’ve been out of Hialeah for 10 years and the people running that place are all the misfits and rejects from my day. The guys who were the mess ups like manny Montalvo. Manny I hear is second in command over there. Hey manny remember when you were about to get fired for being such an idiot and Bolaños have you a chance !

Unregistered
    He was a screamer on the radio. Sounded like una loca! He was a small guy who had napoleon complex. I laugh because I’ve been out of Hialeah for 10 years and the people running that place are all the misfits and rejects from my day. The guys who were the mess ups like manny Montalvo. Manny I hear is second in command over there. Hey manny remember when you were about to get fired for being such an idiot and Bolaños have you a chance !
    HPD has become a joke and is being looked at like another sweetwater. You can thank the chief and same last name that screwed up Sweetwaters reputation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12