Double standard

Thread: Double standard

ThinBlueTim

Double standard

I just saw a video from a while back where a captain at SCSO said he wanted to put Deputies in communities where they look more like the citizens they serve. The same Captain who was marching with protestors in uniform. Would a regular Deputy be able to do the same thing?

Unregistered
    Would that be the same captain who has a wife that works at the SO and is so afraid of COVID she sits at home everyday and doesn’t have to do her daily job and responsibilities but still collecting a paycheck, while her coworkers are picking up all her slack? But yet said captain/husband is still out in the community rubbing elbows with everyone and their children are going to school. You don’t think you have a chance of getting Covid from them. You must not be too scared. Just scared enough to use this pandemic to get out of work. Don’t even get me started on the moral of the office and what it’s doing to everyone else. This has been going on for years. Whenever there is an issue said captain/husband “takes care of it” for her. I’m so tired of all the people in the SO who are connected to someone getting special treatment because of who they are married to, blood relationship to, or hell even hooked up with. Everyone is so afraid to do something and hold people accountable because of it. I’m really losing hope here.

Unregistered
    Is this the same Captain who had to have a special assistant to the same community he grew up in? KB?? what does he even do here, besides making videos from a barber shop? The same Captain who inserts himself into Seminole County School Board meetings even though he lives in Volusia county? The same Captain who is a full time minister, yet others were discouraged from having a side job to make ends meet?

Unregistered

Beware

Quote Originally Posted by ThinBlueTim View Post
    I just saw a video from a while back where a captain at SCSO said he wanted to put Deputies in communities where they look more like the citizens they serve. The same Captain who was marching with protestors in uniform. Would a regular Deputy be able to do the same thing?
    You all need to beware of this kind of bait post. I’m not a fan of CB, however there are people, political scoundrels, trying to dig up anything, about anyone and then write some nonsense on a blog, social media site to damage people.

He lives in Sanford and has no life other than stirring s**t up. Beware.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would that be the same captain who has a wife that works at the SO and is so afraid of COVID she sits at home everyday and doesn’t have to do her daily job and responsibilities but still collecting a paycheck, while her coworkers are picking up all her slack? But yet said captain/husband is still out in the community rubbing elbows with everyone and their children are going to school. You don’t think you have a chance of getting Covid from them. You must not be too scared. Just scared enough to use this pandemic to get out of work. Don’t even get me started on the moral of the office and what it’s doing to everyone else. This has been going on for years. Whenever there is an issue said captain/husband “takes care of it” for her. I’m so tired of all the people in the SO who are connected to someone getting special treatment because of who they are married to, blood relationship to, or hell even hooked up with. Everyone is so afraid to do something and hold people accountable because of it. I’m really losing hope here.

She is married? I heard she was banging someone, from a reliable source.

Unregistered
    She is married? I heard she was banging someone, from a reliable source.

Oh Snap!!!

Unregistered

Personal

Going after someone’s personal life on this site makes you a special kind of POS.

I imagine you have a thin blue life tattoo and brag to your buddies about how you got their back.

Disagree with their policies or what they may or may not be doing to morale, to go after their wives is horse s$It.

Unregistered
    Going after someone’s personal life on this site makes you a special kind of POS.

I imagine you have a thin blue life tattoo and brag to your buddies about how you got their back.

Disagree with their policies or what they may or may not be doing to morale, to go after their wives is horse s$It.
    Wifey works here as well and is a nightmare, she is fair game.

Unregistered

Clueless!!

You all need to beware of this kind of bait post. I’m not a fan of CB, however there are people, political scoundrels, trying to dig up anything, about anyone and then write some nonsense on a blog, social media site to damage people.

He lives in Sanford and has no life other than stirring s**t up. Beware.
    Nothing to say other than you are clueless.