Koval made fatal backstabbing decision - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    So your still trying, and Davis is still saying no. No means no, Glen.

Unregistered
    Why is it a fatal decision, as you put it? Why is it fatal to walk away from a candidate that did so extremely poorly? Frankly, your candidate had her shot and functioned as if she had mental issues. Fatal decision to walk away - I don't think so!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it a fatal decision, as you put it? Why is it fatal to walk away from a candidate that did so extremely poorly? Frankly, your candidate had her shot and functioned as if she had mental issues. Fatal decision to walk away - I don't think so!
    The truly sad part is that the residents (voters) decided to stay with the status quo. The sad part is the voters are willing to continue to okay pay outs to the "human liability" and his military wardrobe. The sad part is that all of these food giveaways sponsored by the "commissioners" is more of a publicity stunt than it is really about helping residents. The sad part is that these commissioners have assistants that get paid $80K+ a year and the sad part is that all this will doom the city.

Unregistered
    How much did the nutjob sherri make? Perhaps your wife could get a job in medley!

Unregistered
    I worked for Medley for 10 years, it’s a great place. Unlike Miramar, where the aides get paid to lay with their bosses.
    Miramar was a nice place to live, I hear was a pretty good place to work. But not so much anymore. We moved to Hollywood 2 years ago and it’s got issues but much better than Miramar

Unregistered
    Since it was "Fatal" when will death occur? Who would have thought that not backing a failed nutjob commission candidate would be "Fatal"? Of all the things that can be "Fatal" who would have thought that not supporting a wacky candidate would be one of them? Will it be a fast "Fatal" death or a slow drawn out "Fatal" death? Should Hospice be called right away?

Unregistered

"Fatal"

Did he die yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12