D3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D3

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell me your's first. Perhaps you to put more lube on cuz your so butthurt from an anonymous response to your very stupid question.
    You are an illiterate internet troll who I am certain doesn’t carry a badge. I don’t care to waste any more time with you, but if you ever want to be a man and square up, I will be around. Catch ya around!

Unregistered
    You are an illiterate internet troll who I am certain doesn’t carry a badge. I don’t care to waste any more time with you, but if you ever want to be a man and square up, I will be around. Catch ya around!
    Yep, I intentionally misspelled a couple of words, and you call me illiterate to deflect your hurt feelings. Waaaaah!! Get over yourself, jackwagon. You want me to say my name, yet you don't have the balls to say your's. No balls. No balls. No balls!

Unregistered
    I heard there is another D3 deputy who needs the blue falcon coin. Must be in the water.
    Who is the Blue Falcon this time??

Unregistered
    Probably the one that got the boot from property. I bet that is why.

Unregistered
    Who is the Blue Falcon this time??
    If Dan Parks was a K9 deputy

https://youtu.be/VxxL2YvNkzE

Unregistered
    No he refused to go when called out. Had nothing to do with the other. It should have though. I'm glad he is out of D3.

Unregistered
    No, he got kicked out because the other guy cried to the tower.

Unregistered
    No he refused to go when called out. Had nothing to do with the other. It should have though. I'm glad he is out of D3.
    Yes you all get on here to talk smack at my expense. I seriously tried to apologize for what I did. I swear: I DIDN'T MEAN TO STOP UP THE TOILET AND USE ALL OF THE TOILET PAPER! I'm SORRY!!😪

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12