D3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D3

Unregistered

D3

I heard there is another D3 deputy who needs the blue falcon coin. Must be in the water.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard there is another D3 deputy who needs the blue falcon coin. Must be in the water.
    So, are you going to explain what you are talking about?

Unregistered
    Did someone clog the toilet again?

Unregistered
    Looks like someone is stirring the pot...as usual.

Unregistered
    What does a blue falcon coin represent?

Unregistered
    (Samuel L Jackson Narration) "The reason behind the Blue Falcon Coin is simple: the Blue Falcon is a term given to a "Buddy F#cker," the coin is a commemorative collectable given to those who f#ck over their buddies."

Unregistered
    I take it you've never heard of "GOOGLE." Perhaps you need to pull your head out if your ass. If someone saya there is no such thing as a dumb question, tell them that is a lie because you are known for it. If this is your example, one could only imagine the dumb shit you ask people on the scene of a burglary. "If you left your car unlocked, how did they break in? There's nothing broken?" What a moron asking dumb questions like that.

Unregistered
    You still haven't answered the fking question rickhead. You're a stupid idiot for bringing up bullshit.

Unregistered
    I take it you've never heard of "GOOGLE." Perhaps you need to pull your head out if your ass. If someone saya there is no such thing as a dumb question, tell them that is a lie because you are known for it. If this is your example, one could only imagine the dumb shit you ask people on the scene of a burglary. "If you left your car unlocked, how did they break in? There's nothing broken?" What a moron asking dumb questions like that.

You are so angry. Why don’t you throw your name up here so we can have a face to face conversation? Is that a better question?

Unregistered
    You are so angry. Why don’t you throw your name up here so we can have a face to face conversation? Is that a better question?
    Tell me your's first. Perhaps you to put more lube on cuz your so butthurt from an anonymous response to your very stupid question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast