Hammocks District - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny 2 weeks after your post they suddenly filled this vacancy after months of trying to hold the spot for his friend. This site is powerful when used appropriately. Continue to expose em
    Franklin won’t survive. He only treads water cause of his softball friends. Just sit back and watch.

Unregistered
    Franklin won’t survive. He only treads water cause of his softball friends. Just sit back and watch.
    That’s how it is here go play some softball and stop complaining

Unregistered
    When were the interviews for Gang Sgt??? LMAO, and the transfer memo already came out for his replacement in PSS but they sent out the interview requests for PSS after they posted who’s getting the position.
    I’m so confused .... another hooked up Sgt on probation getting a Cush spot.......

Unregistered
    Yea, that dude barrow hooks his friends up all the time and then acts like he’s so SOP. Another loser

When were the interviews for Gang Sgt??? LMAO, and the transfer memo already came out for his replacement in PSS but they sent out the interview requests for PSS after they posted who’s getting the position.
    I’m so confused .... another hooked up Sgt on probation getting a Cush spot.......

Unregistered

Rewind..

Their days are numbered anyways. They’re fanboys without a hair out of place. Wannabe shooters who can’t wait to get trigger-happy and blow away some lowlife. They’re like whatever. It’s hard to imagine that such a squad is even necessary. They sure are good at patching up shooting victims who would otherwise die, the same victims who “didn’t see nothin” and “don’t know” who or why they were shot. 👍 nice. Pfft

Unregistered
    I was upstairs the other day and I didn’t recognize anyone in GIU. What’s going on there? Gangs CST looks like an episode of 21 jump street. Do they even know what they are doing? And I hear they got the Sgt that Homicide no longer wanted. Talk about giving people a chance within the district.

Unregistered
    I was upstairs the other day and I didn’t recognize anyone in GIU. What’s going on there? Gangs CST looks like an episode of 21 jump street. Do they even know what they are doing? And I hear they got the Sgt that Homicide no longer wanted. Talk about giving people a chance within the district.
    Relax, you scrub. Unless you’ve put in work, then you can just shut the **** up and continue being that bum on the road.

Unregistered
    Relax, you scrub. Unless you’ve put in work, then you can just shut the **** up and continue being that bum on the road.
    Listen, stupid. I’ve been a bum on the road and a bum in GIU. In other words, I never behaved like a bum and still don’t. Your position in GIU is important to you just the same way as everyone else, because you “need” the weekend off, not because you’re some big worker crime fighter. So, whatever loser. It isn’t that difficult. Did it, endured the endless politics, the meetings, asked myself if all the bullshit is worth Saturday and Sunday off when you still wind up working anyhow? Cmon man. You aren’t special.

Unregistered
    News Flash: When people call you "special" it's not in a good way. Your day will come, you entitled fool.

Unregistered
    Who is Martinez banging now??

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast