Hammocks District - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No. They just love sitting under a tree. Then they complain about getting dispatched to calls. Being proactive? They sit and talk shit about how police work is dead, when they never did any to begin with .... so keep waiting. They got nothing to show for.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Why would I waste my time interviewing when all the spots are reserved forfriends and family! Everyone up there is a zero, look at the last few people who have gotten detective spots, how much time did they spend on the road? The couldn’t investigate their way out of a cardboard box.

Unregistered
    Why would I waste my time interviewing when all the spots are reserved forfriends and family! Everyone up there is a zero, look at the last few people who have gotten detective spots, how much time did they spend on the road? They investigate their way out of a cardboard box.
    Probably the same people you say hi to every day, and you come here to talk crap about. My friend, even in the private sector this happens, but if you don't like it here plenty of other departments to choose from. Think maybe you’re just a miserable person like the rest of the bloggers on this site.

Unregistered
    Why would I waste my time interviewing when all the spots are reserved forfriends and family! Everyone up there is a zero, look at the last few people who have gotten detective spots, how much time did they spend on the road? The couldn’t investigate their way out of a cardboard box.
    ^^ the typical disgruntled employee who just complains and whines, and has no work to speak for.

Unregistered
    And the rookies with a fast pass to upstairs have work to show for it? Most of them haven’t impounded 52, a gun, how many 39s did they have?
    I’ll start naming a few and if we put together all their 39s for 1 year won’t equal what I bring in!!!

Unregistered
    And the rookies with a fast pass to upstairs have work to show for it? Most of them haven’t impounded 52, a gun, how many 39s did they have?
    I’ll start naming a few and if we put together all their 39s for 1 year won’t equal what I bring in!!!
    Name them. Then qsk with your badge to see if you can back it up.

Unregistered
    Relax you work Hammocks District, just be happy with your accomplishments on landing an easy district.

Love will bring you inner peace.

Unregistered
    Not for nothing but the gangs/CST detectives look straight out of a “just got here from Cuba starter kit” meme..... if they are aiming for some cool, smooth, criminal, thug, gangster, intimidating, out of a movie character look .... it’s just not working.... and based on how they talk to uniform patrol and subjects, they have 0 people skills for both crowds....

Unregistered
    What happened there today? 🤷🏻*

Unregistered
    What happened there today? 🤷🏻*
    Shit show! cowards true colors came out. Command staff hiding out in the station while it’s going down, lieutenant backing out of the chase so the road can take over

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast