Hammocks District - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Deprivation of basic human rights!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just saw the Hammocks seizure on social media! LOL that’s their biggest bust in 5 years! They had to combine to squads to get that much Cocaine! I remember several years ago when they were humble and full of knowledge.
    These two combined units have less than 10 years on! Run by a Trex with Napoleon Complex.
    I had the misfortune of being on a scene with them recently and they are all lost! They are all stuck up, postalistas, worried about their tattoos and skinny jeans!
    A word of advice, be humble your only 14 days away from the road!!!!

How’s the road?

Unregistered
    How’s the road?
    Guess you will find out soon enough 😉

El Viejo

Como Cojones

You all shitting on a group that made a bust... don't be Lil-biatches.... make your own bust and share to the world.... don't be a key board hater. Show us what you got!!! I'm sure you could do better... I'm rooting for your squad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by El Viejo View Post
    You all shitting on a group that made a bust... don't be Lil-biatches.... make your own bust and share to the world.... don't be a key board hater. Show us what you got!!! I'm sure you could do better... I'm rooting for your squad
    No. They just love sitting under a tree. Then they complain about getting dispatched to calls. Being proactive? They sit and talk shit about how police work is dead, when they never did any to begin with .... so keep waiting. They got nothing to show for.

Unregistered
    No, we only complain when we have to transport your hostile 39s because you kept them in an interview room for 8 hours without food or restroom privileges. Great bust guys, your on the road to Narcotics any day now! Why hasn’t baby t-Rex gone anywhere? 🦖 🤔

Unregistered
    Good district..it just needs to be cleaned up a little.

Unregistered
    Start by cleaning the second floor

Unregistered
    By cleaning the interview room 😂

Unregistered
    No, we only complain when we have to transport your hostile 39s because you kept them in an interview room for 8 hours without food or restroom privileges. Great bust guys, your on the road to Narcotics any day now! Why hasn’t baby t-Rex gone anywhere? 🦖 🤔
    You should apply to GIU with that resume of you’re. Cheer up, being disgruntled ain’t it.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast