Unregistered

Hammocks District

Who is our Sergeant? She QRU?

Unregistered
    I am going to Kendal azzhole.

Unregistered
    Are there any qru Sgts in Hammocks?

Unregistered
    I just saw the Hammocks seizure on social media! LOL that’s their biggest bust in 5 years! They had to combine to squads to get that much Cocaine! I remember several years ago when they were humble and full of knowledge.
    These two combined units have less than 10 years on! Run by a Trex with Napoleon Complex.
    I had the misfortune of being on a scene with them recently and they are all lost! They are all stuck up, postalistas, worried about their tattoos and skinny jeans!
    A word of advice, be humble your only 14 days away from the road!!!!

Unregistered
    Is that Hammocks Gangs/CST? They are a joke

Unregistered
    Why hasn’t Gangs had a Sgt in Months? 🤔
    I bet they are waiting for another rookie Sgt with da plug 🔌

Unregistered
    And the road has to jump and clear to transport their “problematic 39”. If you dummies would do your job instead of 39ing someone then going to eat, then chasing each other around the second floor for 2 hours. Maybe the 39 could get transported a lot sooner!
    Why don’t you postalita detectives check out a pool car and transport your own problematic 39. Your pants are too tight, it’s stopping the oxygen flow to your brains!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why hasn’t Gangs had a Sgt in Months? 🤔
    I bet they are waiting for another rookie Sgt with da plug 🔌
    Nothing like going on maternity as a rookie Sgt for a year and coming back to a nice cushy spot

Unregistered
    The perks buddy! I hope when I get promoted I can go to GIU while I’m on probation!!! That new Sgt hasn’t even written a use of force and he’s already upstairs!! 🤷🏻*

Unregistered
    I’m so glad that 39 did what he did in the interview room! I’m glad I didn’t get stuck with the transport!
    If you postalitas would listen to your 39s and be descent humans and let them use the bathroom when they ask, or feed them after keeping them in there for hours maybe they would give up more information! Instead you guys think it’s funny to keep them locked up for hours without food or bathroom.
    I wish he would’ve sh1t on Sgt T-Rex desk!!! 🦖 💩

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast