Hammocks District - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    I hear there’s a lot of beef up there! Some people even leaving squads and others can’t stand their own squad members!!! Can’t we all just get along?
    If not come to the road and give other people chance to appreciate what they do!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear there’s a lot of beef up there! Some people even leaving squads and others can’t stand their own squad members!!! Can’t we all just get along?
    If not come to the road and give other people chance to appreciate what they do!!
    That’s every district my guy.

Unregistered
    There’s so much sh1t talking and back stabbing upstairs who would want to go up there? Everyone is into everyone’s business, they need to worry about themselves and their own lives

Unregistered
    I’m interviewing for GIU. I really hope I get it. There is so much dead weight upstairs they need some change! They should make all the detectives up there reinterview for their positions! Half of them don’t even know how to perform their duties! Have you seen them on a call out?

Unregistered
    It’s obvious that some people work more than others up there! Some people just have a desk and you never see them. The squad members have to carry the bulk of cases. And what’s up with that Vespa chick? How is she able to milk all that leave and keep her position? Assign her to Admin and give someone me a shot!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bet you; you won’t say it to his face!! Keyboard tough guy!!
    Nope most of the posts on here are from cowards who wouldnt dare say what they have to say in person. Straight up Pathetic. This is what is wrong with our profession, we have multiple coward 2 face losers putting people's business out there for the world to see with this anonymous forum, it is shameful.

Unregistered
    I don’t have to say it to his face! He knows he’s a coward. He’s the keyboard gangster ROD on the desk LOL. He must be proud of himself now!
    Meet me by the pumps juicer!

Unregistered
    Anyone have the answers to the GIU interview??

Unregistered
    they told me i interviewed well, so I should be starting GIU soon!

Unregistered
    Oye! How’s the 33 action in Hammocks, I’m thinking about transferring. I hear there is OT, so now all I need is a lil 33 action! Is it true Delgado got 07’d? Vanessa hit me up!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast