Hammocks District - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Come on, all Vanessa’s hit me up. I’ll be your new boy toy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen, stupid. I’ve been a bum on the road and a bum in GIU. In other words, I never behaved like a bum and still don’t. Your position in GIU is important to you just the same way as everyone else, because you “need” the weekend off, not because you’re some big worker crime fighter. So, whatever loser. It isn’t that difficult. Did it, endured the endless politics, the meetings, asked myself if all the bullshit is worth Saturday and Sunday off when you still wind up working anyhow? Cmon man. You aren’t special.
    Amen brother. Been there, done it, got the Tshirt. Keep that shit. Keep on sucking.

Unregistered
    Man I’d love to be in GIU with weekends off! I could be a slug like everyone, get an unmarked to take my kids to school and 33 in the backseat on duty!

Unregistered
    You aren’t getting to GIU without a plug. Get used to 09 QSK

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You aren’t getting to GIU without a plug. Get used to 09 QSK
    Not if I date the Major. She’s yummy!!

Unregistered
    Hammocks GIU had always been a joke! 99% of those losers got that spot and have no ambition or intelligence to go anywhere else! Or the Bureaus realize how incompetent they really are and leave them in the District! They couldn’t close a real case even if the subject turned themselves in!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910