Retention & Moral
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Retention & Moral

Retention and Moral go hand in hand. Over 15 years in Law Enforcement I have observed individuals come and go simply because of moral . If you want to retain quality deputies, you need to recognize those who are self motivated and hard workers. It seems the best way to get ahead in this agency is to kiss the ass of those above you. Giving someone Deputy of the quarter for buying someone a bicycle and promoting someone to sergeant with no actual experience is not a good way to boost moral.

Unregistered
    I completely agree but nothing will change. Deputies who are truly hard workers and care about this job and more times than not in the shadows of those who buddy up with the upper chain of command.

Unregistered

RF for Sheriff!!! AY for undersheriff !!!!!

You wanna see positive change then put RF as Sheriff and AY as Undersheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would you say something like this? RF is supremely loyal to the Sheriff and putting something like this out there potentially undermines that in the eyes of others. RF is an excellent leader and LEO and is doing what is asked of him by the Sheriff to the best of his ability as he always does because it is what is best for the agency and the county.

Unregistered
    Supremely loyal ? Hahaha calm down

Unregistered

Morale

Retention and Moral go hand in hand. Over 15 years in Law Enforcement I have observed individuals come and go simply because of moral . If you want to retain quality deputies, you need to recognize those who are self motivated and hard workers. It seems the best way to get ahead in this agency is to kiss the ass of those above you. Giving someone Deputy of the quarter for buying someone a bicycle and promoting someone to sergeant with no actual experience is not a good way to boost moral.
    Brilliant. Do you even know the difference. Never mind.

Unregistered
    Let me guess you don’t even work here anymore

ThinBlueTim
    Couldn’t have said it better my friend!!!

Unregistered
    Please learn the difference between moral and morale. Some of the reports I read certainly show how uneducated the employees are.

Unregistered
    Well said !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast