Trophy Arrest - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Trophy Arrest

Bullshit

Disgusting

The fact he is back at work is absolutely disgusting. First no email saying he was on admin leave and now he is back, and only two days after he was arrested. The agency better hope another employee isn't arrested for DUI. If so they better be back to work two days later and if not they should sue the agency. This is setting a bad precedent. The fact he is back falls squarely on the sheriff's shoulders. Everyone should have their day in court but to allow him back at work prior to the conclusion is horrible leadership.

MADD

Hmmmm

Maybe someone needs to remind the sheriff about this and what he said about MADD.

https://www.madd.org/southwest-flori...-like-madd-5k/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So is Carmine going to have all our backs if we have a few to many drinks?
    No he only helps those that he gets something from

Unregistered
    This is hilarious! You voted for the little fella. You got what you deserve. You must pay the piper to be saved! Come on lighten up. IT WAS JUST A DUI! Another stain on LCSO. I would be to ashamed to show my face anywhere near Lee County. Bunch of drinking and sleeping around going on in that agency. They always said booze and *****es would get you in trouble but apparently LCSO is the new millennium agency. Kinder and gentler on those that f#%^ up. Way to go Carmine! I think you just did yourself in when MADD finds out about this.

Unregistered

Get the stinking video.

Get the body cam and dash cam video. Get the video of the Sheriff and Mark drinking together at the restaurant. Guarantee if it's true he was there, he's trashed too. And it would mean he's too stupid to make the observations supporting impairment. Dash and body cam video will show this guy calling everyone he can to get out of it. Get phone records. Text messages. Fire with fire is what I say. Enough already with these corrupt pricks.

Unregistered
    Collier Sheriff is filling a ethics complaint on Carmine for his actions that night.

Unregistered
    Its about time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Collier Sheriff is filling a ethics complaint on Carmine for his actions that night.
    How do we know CM did anything wrong?

Unregistered
    He called them trying to squash it during the arrest.

Unregistered
    I love that the Collier patrol commander told him to just do what the deputy told him to do. He wasn’t gonna do sh!t. No one is gonna give up their retirement because you did something stupid. It’s not their fault you made the decision to be a big man in a little mans world. Drink in Collier....don’t you know anyone who likes Carmine came to Lee County.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast