Why is it gone? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why is it gone?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What specific violations were there exactly?
    Another idiotic response. Read the terms and compare them to the posts. If you have at least two brain cells and don't eat Crayons, you should be able to figure it out. I find it difficult to believe that you can wear a badge and formulate a decision.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Actually, I am the one who deleted the Mindy's Dinner Party thread. This is the first time it has been removed. I checked the log on it.

Someone reported it and I was checking reports and I started reading the thread. There was no way to remove the violations of the Terms of Use, and the thread still make sense. There was just too many violations beginning with the second post.

If you have any questions, email me or post them here. I will try to keep an eye out for them here.

Mod 1
    There were actually two separate threads about Mindy. This recent one started because the last Mod locked the thread about Mindy and said it was “beating a dead horse”. I didn’t write because of that. I wrote to ask that you please understand how cruel these people have been. They have ruined lives and hurt good people. This vehicle is used to tell those who are corrupt that some of us see it.

How many times have you had just an ordinary deputy getting railed on here for a mistake? These people are truly harmful to our profession and need to be exposed. I do understand your job but this site is a help to exposing corruption. If you cave on every turn when they create turmoil people will lose this place to expose wrongdoing. Give them the ability to use this page to help. It is a helpless feeling to see so many evil people prosper because they no they are feared because of the corruption they cultivate.

Unregistered
    Again, what specific violation? Don't throw me the ambiguity of reading the terms of service. Thats a chickens#!+ response. I guess it is the best you can do when you have no specific violation. What specifically was done wrong so we don't do it again? We wouldn't want to do it again and have it taken down again.

Unregistered
    You people are ****ing pathetic.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    There were actually two separate threads about Mindy. This recent one started because the last Mod locked the thread about Mindy and said it was “beating a dead horse”. I didn’t write because of that. I wrote to ask that you please understand how cruel these people have been. They have ruined lives and hurt good people. This vehicle is used to tell those who are corrupt that some of us see it.

How many times have you had just an ordinary deputy getting railed on here for a mistake? These people are truly harmful to our profession and need to be exposed. I do understand your job but this site is a help to exposing corruption. If you cave on every turn when they create turmoil people will lose this place to expose wrongdoing. Give them the ability to use this page to help. It is a helpless feeling to see so many evil people prosper because they no they are feared because of the corruption they cultivate.

Please understand that I want this message board to be here to expose corruption and wrong doing by those trying to hurt the working deputies and police officers. But also understand that I oversee all of the message boards and moderators and most of the time the only time I get on a board is when a post is reported and I happen to get to it before the board moderator does, or I am following up checking to see how a board moderator handled a specific complaint.

Your board moderators know who Mindy is. They know who Eric is. They know their ranks and their positions and what is going on in the agency. I don't have the luxury of knowing this information. I get on here and see what appears to me to be serious violations of the Terms of Use and I am going to take action on it. To me, someone talking about Mindy or an Eric appears to be talking about a slick sleeve deputy. I think I am stopping someone from stabbing their zone partner in the back. Even with that said, the violations that I deleted, which I will discuss below the next post, needed to be deleted no matter the rank or position because they were serious violations.

Again, what specific violation? Don't throw me the ambiguity of reading the terms of service. Thats a chickens#!+ response. I guess it is the best you can do when you have no specific violation. What specifically was done wrong so we don't do it again? We wouldn't want to do it again and have it taken down again.
    There were allegations of criminal wrong doing without proof being posted. This proof can be posted either as an attachment, an image on another site, or a link to a legitimate newspaper article.

Improper allegations which would be of the sexual of improper relationship type. This is a violation.

Talking about an agency member's family member.

There were also slams, this was calling people names.

I think this should be specific enough for you. This was just in the first 3 pages and I didn't get to the other 43 pages of this stuff. I just don't have the time to go through 46 pages of this stuff deciding what should stay and what should go. I don't expect my volunteer Mods to either. I saw the reports, I checked the posts that were reported on the last 2 pages and then checked the beginning of the thread to see how it started. I then made the decision to delete it based on the first 3 pages and the last 2, seeing as how they were running about the same.

If you want to disclose what's going on in your agency, please include something to back up what you are saying whether you include their rank or not. If you want to say that John Doe was messaging Jane Smith sexual message, please back it up with either screen shots of the messages, or a copy of an IA showing it was proven, or something.

Thanks. I apologize for being longwinded. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123