Why is it gone? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is it gone?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod 1 has no way of verifying the identity of a prospective moderator. Anyone can apply to be a mod and use any name of any employee at the SO.

For all we know our names could be being used by sleazy IA and admin members as moderators and Mod 1 wouldn’t be the wiser. If you were IA snitching as a moderator would you use your own name?
    You need some aluminum foil for your head, and some suran wrap for your face and nose. That's the stupidest shit I read on this website.

Unregistered
    I think Mod 1 has shown he is doing his job.

Unregistered
    Where did MindyMe go?

Unregistered
    Where did MindyMe go?
    That's the 2nd time that's Mindyme has been removed. If you don't like something someone posted and it violates the terms, delete that post not the whole thread. People should be able to read about the corrupt people who walk the halls of us tax paying citizens Sheriff office. Someone must have a friend who is a mod. MOD 1 can you review and return it back to the site? And maybe look at the person who keeps deleting threads they are probably looking out for themselves or a friend.

Unregistered
    I dont know whats more disturbing. The fact that MYs thread was taken down, or the fact that it happens so often there is a thread dedicated to asking where they went.

Unregistered
    I dont know whats more disturbing. The fact that MYs thread was taken down, or the fact that it happens so often there is a thread dedicated to asking where they went.
    I think Mindyme thread has the record for the most post on this site. That should speak for itself and speak a lot for her character and Eric's because I didn't read hardly anything thing good about them.

Unregistered
    I think Mindyme thread has the record for the most post on this site. That should speak for itself and speak a lot for her character and Eric's because I didn't read hardly anything thing good about them.
    Unless you consider that 85% of the post were made by Tama.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    That's the 2nd time that's Mindyme has been removed. If you don't like something someone posted and it violates the terms, delete that post not the whole thread. People should be able to read about the corrupt people who walk the halls of us tax paying citizens Sheriff office. Someone must have a friend who is a mod. MOD 1 can you review and return it back to the site? And maybe look at the person who keeps deleting threads they are probably looking out for themselves or a friend.
    Actually, I am the one who deleted the Mindy's Dinner Party thread. This is the first time it has been removed. I checked the log on it.

Someone reported it and I was checking reports and I started reading the thread. There was no way to remove the violations of the Terms of Use, and the thread still make sense. There was just too many violations beginning with the second post.

If you have any questions, email me or post them here. I will try to keep an eye out for them here.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    What specific violations were there exactly?

Unregistered
    It was a different Mindy thread that was removed. Then this one was started.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast