Unregistered

Why is it gone?

Where did Eric and the Stingers go

Unregistered
    It was removed?

Unregistered
    Because no matter what you believe he still runs things

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    It was temporarily removed for review. It was replaced with a post removed.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because no matter what you believe he still runs things
    Nope. That isn’t it.

Unregistered
    Yeah. No way the guy running computer crimes could possibly be running this eh?

Unregistered
    Yeah. No way the guy running computer crimes could possibly be running this eh?
    From SR Leoaffairs. It's not either Haines. Thanks Mod 1 for clearing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Just checked my list of moderators back from the beginning. There has never been anyone by the name of Haines as a moderator with either Escambia County nor Santa Rosa County. So, I don't know where you get your information from, but it is not any good. Also for the next post, no one named Alloy either.

Mod 1

Unregistered
    Mod 1 has no way of verifying the identity of a prospective moderator. Anyone can apply to be a mod and use any name of any employee at the SO.

For all we know our names could be being used by sleazy IA and admin members as moderators and Mod 1 wouldn’t be the wiser. If you were IA snitching as a moderator would you use your own name?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Mod 1 has no way of verifying the identity of a prospective moderator. Anyone can apply to be a mod and use any name of any employee at the SO.

For all we know our names could be being used by sleazy IA and admin members as moderators and Mod 1 wouldn’t be the wiser. If you were IA snitching as a moderator would you use your own name?
    I have been doing this for almost 15 years now. Has anyone gotten by with a fake name? I can't say no, but I can say I would be surprised if they have. I have modified and improved my system of verifying the identity of moderators over the years. I'm not going into how I do it on here, but I am fairly confident in that the people that I select for moderators are who they say they are. I don't select everyone who applies to be a moderator. I am selective about who I select and if I have issues with them, I get rid of them.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

You're a genius, aren't you?!. The next time you fart under the covers and give yourself the dutch oven, don't immediately post anything. Your flatulence has destroyed your brain, dumbass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast