Too much for this Department

Unregistered

Too much for this Department

Monkey is too much for this Department:
    https://youtu.be/CxqKc_8OA1o

Unregistered
    Trespass and warm him from the test site/111 building. Just like what was done at the districts. Simple solution.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trespass and warm him from the test site/111 building. Just like what was done at the districts. Simple solution.
    police tape must be put up and a person crosses it they get warned. They do it again 09-39. Anyone can film at the site, it’s public property.

Unregistered
    police tape must be put up and a person crosses it they get warned. They do it again 09-39. Anyone can film at the site, it’s public property.
    Would it kill them to out together a training program or a video about encounters with police agitators? Maybe the legal bureau can actually do something besides telling us that they’re “allowed to tape us”?
    Some actual techniques for dealing with these idiots would be helpful.
    Because the only thing these clowns want to do is produce some good content for their stupid vlogs or get themselves arrested. I mean, 40 hours of CIT, I get it. They could even make it mandatory: Encounters with Police Agitators or Activists. Because we need direction in this area. These guys are multiplying and getting bolder. No one wants to look stupid, and I’ve seen a couple times on these videos examples where there could have been a lawful arrest but the officer is so psyched out by the little games and trying to remain “calm” that they’re slipping.

Unregistered
    Monkey is too much for this Department:
    https://youtu.be/CxqKc_8OA1o
    Stop giving yourself so much credit you stupid idiot. You’re not too much for anything. There are simple ways to deal with the games you try to play.

Unregistered
    Would it kill them to out together a training program or a video about encounters with police agitators? Maybe the legal bureau can actually do something besides telling us that they’re “allowed to tape us”?
    Some actual techniques for dealing with these idiots would be helpful.
    Because the only thing these clowns want to do is produce some good content for their stupid vlogs or get themselves arrested. I mean, 40 hours of CIT, I get it. They could even make it mandatory: Encounters with Police Agitators or Activists. Because we need direction in this area. These guys are multiplying and getting bolder. No one wants to look stupid, and I’ve seen a couple times on these videos examples where there could have been a lawful arrest but the officer is so psyched out by the little games and trying to remain “calm” that they’re slipping.
    Excellent point. This suggestion must make it to the right ears. Enough is enough of this guy getting the best of us on public media. Legal needs to step in and provide direction, fast. In the mean time if you encounter any of these fools treat them as you would any media; name and badge, and end the conversation. If they continue asking you questions, refer them to the PIO. Remember if you are speaking on camera in uniform, you are representing the whole department.

Unregistered
    Excellent point. This suggestion must make it to the right ears. Enough is enough of this guy getting the best of us on public media. Legal needs to step in and provide direction, fast. In the mean time if you encounter any of these fools treat them as you would any media; name and badge, and end the conversation. If they continue asking you questions, refer them to the PIO. Remember if you are speaking on camera in uniform, you are representing the whole department.
    Lmao admit it. I’m smarter than 90% of the officers in this Department. Or we can do the inverse. I’m stupid but 90% of the officers in this Department are stupider than me. Lmao

Don’t forget to Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe

YT: ragomonkey

Unregistered
    Lmao admit it. I’m smarter than 90% of the officers in this Department. Or we can do the inverse. I’m stupid but 90% of the officers in this Department are stupider than me. Lmao

Don’t forget to Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe

YT: ragomonkey
    Yeah, but you got caught slippin too, you little racist lowlife piece of shit. “Go back to Haiti,” remember?
    People don’t remain too popular online after stuff like that. So, add a little heat, a little pressure, and the real you comes out. A garden variety racist punk. I’m sure you’ll find lots of people sensitive to your views online, but on waaay different places online. There are all kinds of white supremacists out there who love telling immigrants to “go back” to where they “came from.” You have company.