Troop
    Pikul. K
    Sanchez. D
    Sorvillo. D
    Carpenter D
    Sapp. C
    Martina. H
    Deweese. G
    This list is sad! I'm sure whichever one that has spent the most time in the closet!

Unregistered
    Pikul. He is known to backstab everyone and throw his peers under the bus. He also makes some real good coffee and kiss butt. Lord have mercy on us based on all these names. Sanchez lmao.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This list is sad! I'm sure whichever one that has spent the most time in the closet!
    Martina lmaoooooo. I needed a good laugh, yes lord have mercy on that Troop. That kid is clueless.

Yes kid

Unregistered
    Already confirmed it’s going to Sanchez! Looks like Franza will get a boat load of transfers to F now!

Unregistered
    Already confirmed it’s going to Sanchez! Looks like Franza will get a boat load of transfers to F now!
    Lmao, from a guy who couldn't barely pass the Sgt test to Major. Just when you think you have seen it all.

Unregistered
    Just talked to him, got his call this morning.

Unregistered
    You mean Pi**** got passed over? All that butt kissing and back stabbing for nothing. Go ahead and delete this Pi****. Can't say his name, he deletes it right away, lol.

OMG now I have seen it all if Sanchez got the spot. Guy couldn't even pass the sgt test.

Unregistered

Racist original quoted post

This reminded me of a story from when I was on FTO in Troop D over 10 years ago. My FTO and I were working PAT 4 and we heard dispatch call our supervisors number and asked him to 45 ORCC when available.

About 5 minutes later Dispatch sends us to a S4 to translate "per 3××" (another trooper was already working this 4). We get there and as we pull up one of the drivers comes up to the window before we could even get out of the car and says "Oh good, hopefully you can help us"

We eventually find out that the drivers called *FHP to report that the Trooper working their crash began speaking Spanish to them, which neither one of them spoke. When they asked him to speak English he was so flustered he couldn't get more than 2 or 3 words out before switching back to Spanish or just stopped trying to communicate with them altogether.

I should note that the Trooper was a hard worker, didn't shirk and hide his calls, and was from what I gathered a good guy although I didn't interact much with him except on the road here and there but I was and still am surprised that someone could hired, pass the Academy and FTO all without being fluent in the English language.
    Last edited by Mod 724; 03-08-2021 at 11:46 PM.

Unregistered
    The mod is heavy on the delete button here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast