Fort Lauderdale PD lateral From NYC
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JONAR7

Fort Lauderdale PD lateral From NYC

Good Evening Ladies and Gents Im currently in the process NYPD to FLPD and wanted to know how long should i wait to to hear back from my investigator . She called me the day after to left me know i PASSED the oral ZOOM interview and to be patient. This was back in Nov 2020 then Dec. 15th i got a confirmation letter saying that i have been placed on the Elegible Candidate list. But now its march and haven heard anything since then. What should i do? I Still have t done my swim and Basic agility yet. She told me i could do it if i wanted to or wait until she calls me. No rush. What you think?

Jonar7

FLPD lateral transfer from NYPD

Good Evening Ladies and Gents Im currently in the process NYPD to FLPD and wanted to know how long should i wait to to hear back from my investigator . She called me the day after my interview to let me know i PASSED the oral ZOOM interview and to be patient. This was back in Nov 2020 then Dec.15th 2020 I received a confirmation letter saying that i have been placed on the Elegible Candidate list. But now its March and haven heard anything since then. What should i do? I Still haven’t done my SWIM and Basic agility yet. She told me i could do it if i wanted to or wait until she calls me. No rush. What you think?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonar7 View Post
    Good Evening Ladies and Gents Im currently in the process NYPD to FLPD and wanted to know how long should i wait to to hear back from my investigator . She called me the day after my interview to let me know i PASSED the oral ZOOM interview and to be patient. This was back in Nov 2020 then Dec.15th 2020 I received a confirmation letter saying that i have been placed on the Elegible Candidate list. But now its March and haven heard anything since then. What should i do? I Still haven’t done my SWIM and Basic agility yet. She told me i could do it if i wanted to or wait until she calls me. No rush. What you think?
    I think you should work on sentence structure, punctuation, spelling and basic grammar.

Thank you in advance,

The Interim Chief this week.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by JONAR7 View Post
    Good Evening Ladies and Gents Im currently in the process NYPD to FLPD and wanted to know how long should i wait to to hear back from my investigator . She called me the day after to left me know i PASSED the oral ZOOM interview and to be patient. This was back in Nov 2020 then Dec. 15th i got a confirmation letter saying that i have been placed on the Elegible Candidate list. But now its march and haven heard anything since then. What should i do? I Still have t done my swim and Basic agility yet. She told me i could do it if i wanted to or wait until she calls me. No rush. What you think?
    How did you apply without taking all the tests? Sounds like they don’t want you. Apply elsewhere

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by JONAR7 View Post
    The answer to this is very simple.. what was your score on the interview....... higher scores process faster...

Unregistered

Thank

Thank You to those that responded and overlooked the punctuations, I made the post after a triple tour. I Didn't know this threat was looking for english teachers. But anyway , i was told that out of state laterals don't go through the long academy. Everything we need to do is done in weeks. I score an 85 on the interview which was done 3 months ago.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank You to those that responded and overlooked the punctuations, I made the post after a triple tour. I Didn't know this threat was looking for english teachers. But anyway , i was told that out of state laterals don't go through the long academy. Everything we need to do is done in weeks. I score an 85 on the interview which was done 3 months ago.
    85 is midrange so expect a wait until they get to your name. If you scored in the 90s they probably would have processed you already

Unregistered
    With a score of 85 you can become the Chief until a slot opens in patrol, it appears that individuals with a score of 70 or less have been placed in the Chief's position temporarily.

Unregistered

Nyp

Please be aware, they dont like the NYPD down here. Your FTO will stress you out in an attempts to get rid of you

Unregistered
    Please be aware, they dont like the NYPD down here. Your FTO will stress you out in an attempts to get rid of you
    Maybe 20 years ago... now that ain’t the case

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast