Command Staff Awards
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Command Staff Awards

Can we hand out awards to the command staff?

Hardest Working
    Smartest
    Best Leader
    Most Articulate

Laziest
    Most Incompetent
    Worst Leader
    Useless

Add any other categories you’d like.

Unregistered

This should be fun

Hardest Working - Dumas. Constantly out and seeing what his units are doing and not afraid to do work himself.
    Smartest - Horgan. I'm not gonna get much support on this one, but years and time have made him a smart cookie and always wanting to use resources to make things better.
    Best Leader - Bev. Cares about his troops and pushes for change to help the cause.
    Most Articulate - Lopez/Dumas/Bev. They all speak well and can impress in conversation or interviews.

Laziest - Fernandez. He doesn't do jack except go to lunch and sit around and let his cmdr handle everything (and she just lets her sgts handle it all)
    Most Incompetent - Silva. Can't make any decisions without running like a puppy back to his buddy
    Worst Leader - Peraza. By far. Morale is all time low around there and will write you up for taking a deuce at the wrong time.
    Useless - Silva/Fox. Silva for all the reasons mentioned above. Fox just because.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hardest Working - Dumas. Constantly out and seeing what his units are doing and not afraid to do work himself.
    Smartest - Horgan. I'm not gonna get much support on this one, but years and time have made him a smart cookie and always wanting to use resources to make things better.
    Best Leader - Bev. Cares about his troops and pushes for change to help the cause.
    Most Articulate - Lopez/Dumas/Bev. They all speak well and can impress in conversation or interviews.

Laziest - Fernandez. He doesn't do jack except go to lunch and sit around and let his cmdr handle everything (and she just lets her sgts handle it all)
    Most Incompetent - Silva. Can't make any decisions without running like a puppy back to his buddy
    Worst Leader - Peraza. By far. Morale is all time low around there and will write you up for taking a deuce at the wrong time.
    Useless - Silva/Fox. Silva for all the reasons mentioned above. Fox just because.
    Whoever wrote this isn’t too far off the mark. There are a few which I’d perhaps change, such as Bev being able to speak well or being the best leader, but overall, this is a fair assessment of the command staff. There are some other areas where he/she is spot on, such as Peraza being the worst leader, and it shows, and Silva and Fox being the most useless because they both are incompetent, lazy and have zero leadership skills and should never have been promoted past sergeant. This person obviously knows our agency. Nicely done.

Unregistered

Awards

Wow the other day an officer got a commendation for having a tree branch cut...
    Talk about lowering the bar....I mean honorable mentions we're invented by liberals because winning and losing was not politically correct. So now we got a department full of millennial s who get awarded for just showing up. Lol
    Really!? Award for cutting a tree branch!?
    I can see getting a commendation for saving a life, stopping a robbery or rape in progress but that's really lowering the bar chuckle.
    I thought Ian might be back

Unregistered
    Wow the other day an officer got a commendation for having a tree branch cut...
    Talk about lowering the bar....I mean honorable mentions we're invented by liberals because winning and losing was not politically correct. So now we got a department full of millennial s who get awarded for just showing up. Lol
    Really!? Award for cutting a tree branch!?
    I can see getting a commendation for saving a life, stopping a robbery or rape in progress but that's really lowering the bar chuckle.
    I thought Ian might be back
    Not everybody in this department is a conservaturd but I do agree about the commendation being stupid. That was a new special.

Unregistered
    There’s a strong argument - a very strong argument, to support Silva and Fox sweeping the categories for Most Laziest, Most Incompetent, Worst Leader and Most Useless. It’s a close race between those two, with Fox edging Silva out, I think.
    Ridding this place of these two would create a near half million dollar windfall (salaries, benefits, etc.) and we wouldn’t miss either of them.

Unregistered
    There’s a strong argument - a very strong argument, to support Silva and Fox sweeping the categories for Most Laziest, Most Incompetent, Worst Leader and Most Useless. It’s a close race between those two, with Fox edging Silva out, I think.
    Ridding this place of these two would create a near half million dollar windfall (salaries, benefits, etc.) and we wouldn’t miss either of them.
    Both are a waste but it’s Fox in a landslide. Been nothing but 🗑 for an entire career.

Unregistered
    Looks like Mora is back in hiding again.

Unregistered

Good times

ALTHOUGH, I have to say that after so many years of dealing with crap from students , public and even supervisors from hell, today seems to be the best respite for all of us. In fact even though I know the democrats used the fake scamdemic to steal the election, the silver lining is a sweet and long break. I love it.my supervisors all drank the kool-aid and are scared shitless to come around and the stupid masks they wear make them look like Islamic terrorists. Lmao those who fear illness get it. Ha ! I love watching all of them panic and scared of the Rona fake virus that is just a flu but guess what. Ahhhh...peace for me so thank you universe all is well. Keep this up please I am enjoying this hope the stupid Demonrats keep this up til I retire lmao 🤣😂😆😅🙏

Unregistered
    What Major is always a malcontent and habitual complainer about having to actually come to work? The same one that’s a lazy, incompetent buffoon. The one who is clueless about their actual assignment. The same one that has spent a career cheating the system. You’re an embarrassment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast