Process

Thread: Process

Unregistered

Process

I am looking for information on the process once hired. Obviously there is FTO training, however I’m looking to learn what goes on during that time. Is there an in-house mini academy? If so what goes on during that ie; classroom, defensive tactics, running and fitness like boot camp was?

Thanks in advance

Unregistered

media scum

If you were hired you would know from the itinerary you were given. Stop trolling for information on a web site.

Unregistered
    Media scum? You truly need to adjust our attitude. Someone asks you a question and that’s your response. My guess you’re the one who complains the promotional process is fixed is because you’ll be the one retiring as a patrolman.

Unregistered
    Contact the HR department for any questions concerning the hiring and training department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Media scum? You truly need to adjust our attitude. Someone asks you a question and that’s your response. My guess you’re the one who complains the promotional process is fixed is because you’ll be the one retiring as a patrolman.
    Anyone eligible to receive that information is given it. Candidates, hopeful's, new hires, who ever. The only reason someone is on here asking is because they are not privy to it. You do realize the media constantly trolls sites like this looking to bash cops don't you.

And yes moron the promotional process is fixed. Everyone knows it. I know deputies who have even bragged about being given the answers in advance. Don't be so stupid to come on here and claim otherwise. Would you like some specific names? I'm doing just fine, made more than a Capt last couple years with EFF OT.

Unregistered
    I asked my human resource contact today, JM and was told she didn’t have that info. I tried.

Unregistered
    Call the FTO office they will let you know.