Melony carpio-ozaeta homicide detective WOW
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Melony carpio-ozaeta homicide detective WOW

Congratulations Melony on your appointment to major crimes detective! Wow Homicide detective and the major league stuff congratulations you must have rocked that interview homerun awesome you even beat out the CST detectives. Very impressive super congratulations to such a big advancement , truly amazing. Be safe congratulations!!!!

Unregistered
    At least spell her name right. Hater

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least spell her name right. Hater
    I think they were legit congratulating her.

Unregistered
    Who should hate, right? I mean she surely got the position because she deserved it. You see how hard work pays off? Now get back to work you peasants.

Unregistered
    Just wondering....is Paul Ozaeta sucking the chief's **** or is it the other way around? I heard they are replacing the hand sanitizer with anal lube so it won't hurt so bad when the chief rams his new schedule up our asses. But hey...at least the Mancow got its position in DB. Thanks Pauly.

Unregistered
    Just wondering....is Paul Ozaeta sucking the chief's **** or is it the other way around? I heard they are replacing the hand sanitizer with anal lube so it won't hurt so bad when the chief rams his new schedule up our asses. But hey...at least the Mancow got its position in DB. Thanks Pauly.
    >text book Hostile work environment and illegal violations of contract law and violations of FSS misdemeanor offenses of enforcement of quotas..... but some are calling it a new imposed schedule. < a text I just got seems legit and in point

Unregistered
    Thank you DB for taking Mel now we don’t have to put up with her know it all stir up crap and let everyone else do the work attitude. Good luck

Unregistered
    mancow is an understatement

Unregistered
    Thank you DB for taking Mel now we don’t have to put up with her know it all stir up crap and let everyone else do the work attitude. Good luck
    Amen. Another scandal waiting to happen

Unregistered
    She is major crimes afternoon squad. Not a Homicide Detective. Just to clear it up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast