Other than poor command staff. There is no comradeship in this department

Unregistered

Other than poor command staff. There is no comradeship in this department

COMMAND STAFF HAS TO CHANGE ASAP. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DEPARTMENT IS KISSING ASS , DOING FAVORS FOR OTHERS, AND HOPING FOR THE BEST. IN OTHER WORDS, IF YOUR A PENCIL PUSHER, STAY BEING ONE. DONT TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU IN PATROL IF YOU HAVENT DONE THAT IN YEARS.

ALSO, WHY THE HELL DOESNT THIS DEPARTMENT DONT HAVE A SENSE OF COMRADERY. EVERYONE LIKES TO HATE OR TALK SHIT INSTEAD WE SHOULD TRY TO GET WHAT WE DESERVE FROM THIS DEPARTMENT AND WORK TOGETHER TO RECEIVE IT.

what do you guys think ?

Unregistered
    I think that a lunatic is in charge and has destroyed this agency. I also don’t understand why Father Paul is inviting him to the FOP meeting.

Unregistered
    I don’t give a damn anymore about this place or this city Or any of you one way ass clowns. I come to work do my job get and get my pay check Make it to retirement and never come to this hell hole again. The department has no direction the chief changes our work schedule every other month. The Miami Beach of beautiful people is long gone and the black Rivera has taken over. Good luck fixing this problem city hall has created while you are fighting crime you will soon be fighting to find a new job when you get fired. See you suckers in 2 weeks on pay day. And by the way the union ain’t going to do anything for you they are in bed with the chief.

Unregistered

A huge question no one asked yet

Q: How many EEOC complaints has this chief and administration been served with after they were vetted and accepted by the EEOC review and then filed? (Filed with legal standing) ? A: the most in the history of the agency. What does that tell you if you are the city manager? If you are the city attorney? THIS IS A BIG DEAL

Unregistered
    Ricky please just leave already you have been a sellout and have proven you incompetence time and time again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Q: How many EEOC complaints has this chief and administration been served with after they were vetted and accepted by the EEOC review and then filed? (Filed with legal standing) ? A: the most in the history of the agency. What does that tell you if you are the city manager? If you are the city attorney? THIS IS A BIG DEAL
    No!!

A: too many, a direct reflection on the amount of freaking cry babies we have hired.

Unregistered
    Yes the same cry babies that the chief keeps catering too. It’s not fair I want weekends off I want an award. Ricky is a punk and promised all these kids the world while at the academy.

Unregistered
    No!!

A: too many, a direct reflection on the amount of freaking cry babies we have hired.
    Please. Have you ever seen a chief that lies more to his subordinates than RC?

Unregistered
    COMMAND STAFF HAS TO CHANGE ASAP. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DEPARTMENT IS KISSING ASS , DOING FAVORS FOR OTHERS, AND HOPING FOR THE BEST. IN OTHER WORDS, IF YOUR A PENCIL PUSHER, STAY BEING ONE. DONT TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU IN PATROL IF YOU HAVENT DONE THAT IN YEARS.

ALSO, WHY THE HELL DOESNT THIS DEPARTMENT DONT HAVE A SENSE OF COMRADERY. EVERYONE LIKES TO HATE OR TALK SHIT INSTEAD WE SHOULD TRY TO GET WHAT WE DESERVE FROM THIS DEPARTMENT AND WORK TOGETHER TO RECEIVE IT.

what do you guys think ?
    I think Adam the Macho Lifeguard is da man!