Anyone know if PBA office has been cleared to go there?

Unregistered

Anyone know if PBA office has been cleared to go there?

I know the PBA office was closed due to several folks there infected with the virus but I wanted a tag decal for my mom. Didn’t know if they reopened.

Unregistered
    I don’t think it is. Called thursday to talk to my rep and was told not to come.

Unregistered
    I find it funny that it’s closed. I remember Steadman “bragging” that because of The PBA intervention the virus has not struck MDPD. Well. That proved to be false but better yet karma kicked in and the entire office was infected. You can’t make this shit up.

Unregistered
    What I don’t think is funny is that the PBA kept quiet and did not notify the members. There’s been meetings there and folks have regularly come in contact with the lawyers. Their irresponsible ways endangered everyone else.
    PBA has become one huge non stop disappointment all around.

Unregistered
    Talk about being irresponsible. What is wrong with these PBA clowns? Even David has changed for the worse. What the hell.

Unregistered
    PBA office is infected! Stay the hell away. Everyone has been exposed! Lawyers and everyone that works there or has visited there has been exposed.

Unregistered
    Who should we blame that you all kept the fact that the office is infected with the virus and you attempted to keep it hush hush?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who should we blame that you all kept the fact that the office is infected with the virus and you attempted to keep it hush hush?
    Paul Villaverde is their direct supervisor so it’s his fault. Since he knew about it, he’s liable.

Unregistered
    There you go. Blaming others has become your specialty PBA.