Is Ochoa still part of that brass???

Unregistered

Is Ochoa still part of that brass???

Curious if this fooking Indian wannabe special forces operator that owes me $50 is still with you guys

Unregistered
    Thank GOD that dope addict was removed in 2015. Good luck getting those fifty bucks. That guy owes allot of people money. He’s a Bad man.

Unregistered
    Was Ochoa really in the special forces??? We shoot pool together at New Wave and he’s always telling war stories.

Unregistered
    Shoot Pool? That doesn’t sound like him. If you say shoot heroin then that’s the Ochoa I know. Don’t believe me? Ask him what happened to his ex-wife. Needle in the arm overdosed in his house. DOA! That guy is a very bad man. If you do know him I’d separate myself from him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shoot Pool? That doesn’t sound like him. If you say shoot heroin then that’s the Ochoa I know. Don’t believe me? Ask him what happened to his ex-wife. Needle in the arm overdosed in his house. DOA! That guy is a very bad man. If you do know him I’d separate myself from him.
    He hangs out heavily at Billards these days. Especially New Wave

Unregistered
    dirt bag he killed his wife indirectly giving her money to get high.... he new she was an addict.

playing pool he probably thinks he a pro. un know in his mind he is perfect