Motor skills

Thread: Motor skills

Unregistered

Motor skills

When I do the basic motor skills test if I can’t do the monkey bars so I automatically fail? An officer told me I can skip just one part of the obstacle course

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When I do the basic motor skills test if I can’t do the monkey bars so I automatically fail? An officer told me I can skip just one part of the obstacle course
    Get a second waiver! The first one should be for writing.

Unregistered
    Just ask the sheriff or anyone in recruiting, they should be able to give you some pointers.

Unregistered
    Lose some wait you fat bast*rd.

Unregistered
    The Sheriff has no problem swinging from tree to tree or opening a termite mound to eat lunch.

Try harder

Unregistered
    Not helpful at all

Unregistered
    You have an option to skip the monkey bars or the initial wall but that’s it.

Unregistered
    If you can’t do the monkey bars or get over a 5 ft wall you probably shouldn’t be applying

Unregistered
    say you are black...immediate pass, and a promotion!!

Unregistered
    You have an option to skip the monkey bars or the initial wall but that’s it.
    Thank you.