Swat round up - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swat round up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical uneducated swat rat best they can come up with is We did your mom, wife, girlfriend blah blah. Morons
    Hey not true! I haven’t even got to the part of what I did to your grandma! I really made her squeal like a pig!

Unregistered
    All of these posts are from the same butt hurt hero who thinks he’s king $hit super cop. Got news for ya your a joke.
    I may be a joke, but what’s not a joke is how big of a D*ck that can fit in your wife’s mud hole!

Seriously! Huuuuuge

Unregistered
    I may be a joke, but what’s not a joke is how big of a D*ck that can fit in your wife’s mud hole!

Seriously! Huuuuuge
    Poor swat hero’s Lol bunch of pretty boy losers. I banged your mom I’m in high school that’s all I know how to say. Ever read a 25 report from one of these guys. 5 year old could do better. Meat heads. Bring on the I banged your mom comments with my meat head. Completely expected.

Unregistered
    Poor swat hero’s Lol bunch of pretty boy losers. I banged your mom I’m in high school that’s all I know how to say. Ever read a 25 report from one of these guys. 5 year old could do better. Meat heads. Bring on the I banged your mom comments with my meat head. Completely expected.

Not going after your mom, she’s already been ran through. She was blown out years ago.

But did you know after speaking with the entire team, none of us really realized that a woman’s ears could be used as “ankle clips” until we met your sister! Wow! What a trick that was, we all enjoyed it!

BTW close your mouth, I can smell your meat breath from here.

Unregistered
    Weak but typical

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123