New Sgt Bonilla
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Sgt Bonilla

Unregistered

New Sgt Bonilla

Hey scrub, you can’t hide now bud. You’re going into the lions dean with meat attached to your scrub ass body. Get ready.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey scrub, you can’t hide now bud. You’re going into the lions dean with meat attached to your scrub ass body. Get ready.
    My god learn to spell.

Unregistered
    Congrats 🎉 don’t let the haters deter you .....shine homie keep your pipí I. Your pants

Unregistered
    Lieutenant be ware his guy is a scammer. Pure scum...He’s guaranteed to step on his **** sooner or later

Unregistered
    Congrats 🎉 don’t let the haters deter you .....shine homie keep your pipí I. Your pants
    Molina STFU you **** rider.

Unregistered
    I dont even know the guy but I dont think you all should be shitting on him on this website! This is why we as a profession will NEVER win! We have enough enemies out there who want to bring us down but we have cops who want to come on here and blast each other on the internet where everyone can see it. We as a profession are really our own worst enemy at times. Its pretty sad.

Unregistered
    I dont even know the guy but I dont think you all should be shitting on him on this website! This is why we as a profession will NEVER win! We have enough enemies out there who want to bring us down but we have cops who want to come on here and blast each other on the internet where everyone can see it. We as a profession are really our own worst enemy at times. Its pretty sad.
    The problem is his behavior not someone trying to bring it to peoples attention. He is a problematic employee.

Unregistered
    The problem is his behavior not someone trying to bring it to peoples attention. He is a problematic employee.
    I agree. He’s also a compulsive liar and a manipulator. BEWARE

Unregistered
    That's about 90% of this department so who are you kidding?!

Unregistered
    We will fit in just fine then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast