Sgt Smith

Thread: Sgt Smith

Unregistered

Sgt Smith

What's the latest on this baker act? I heard she is now doing illegal investigations on people se dont like out of her area.

Unregistered
    Shes the one that needs to be 43d in this department. That lady is a $hit sandwich.

Unregistered
    She used to be kind of hot. Maybe someone can take one for the team and get her laid...

Unregistered
    A super 43...becarful with that one..

Unregistered

Sgt Smith

ACTUALLY, I have know sergeant Smith for a long time, she is the only person that never wrong anyone. But guess what when you send the evil eye to a righteous person, you bring that curse to you. So watch in the next few weeks who gets in trouble. It shall be one of you for what you have wrought. The law is clear.....the curse you send out will base you when your targets angel beats the shit out of that demon you sent and that demon pays you back for causing it such harm. Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ACTUALLY, I have know sergeant Smith for a long time, she is the only person that never wrong anyone. But guess what when you send the evil eye to a righteous person, you bring that curse to you. So watch in the next few weeks who gets in trouble. It shall be one of you for what you have wrought. The law is clear.....the curse you send out will base you when your targets angel beats the shit out of that demon you sent and that demon pays you back for causing it such harm. Lol
    This comment was DEFINITELY not written by Sgt. Smith herself 👍👍

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bet you're at home wearing a tin foil hat right now. Afraid the vaccine is also a tracking chip? Maybe 5G is what gives you the rona?

Unregistered

Scamdemic

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i bet you're at home wearing a tin foil hat right now. Afraid the vaccine is also a tracking chip? Maybe 5g is what gives you the rona?
    wait, you still think corona virus is real?

Unregistered
    wasn't she one of Hurley's girls??? if so that explains why she's still here and acts like shes entitled AF