Rodrigues

Thread: Rodrigues

Unregistered

Rodrigues

Who is Captain or Major Rodriguez? I have a new neighbor who supposedly knows him and has stories but I told him he must have retired before I started here.

Unregistered

Maj Rod

He is retired. Good fellow, laced low avoided controversy and scandal. Very decent and always respectful and professional. I'm sure there is always a beta male gosiper so just take what you hear with a grain of salt. Just keep in mind majors are admins so they do play politics now and then but all in all decent guy.

Unregistered
    Major, he was a Major...smart guy...anal as hell. Quite the pervert too...

Unregistered
    He was a major when he left. He spent a great deal of time in Investigations and Administrative assignments. Agree he was a pretty smart guy but he was a sleaze ball, just as most are who make their way through GIU.
    I believe he was either fired or forced to leave MDPD before joining this place (see below article).
    I’d say he’s a jerk who, like many others here, makes a career out of it. Decide for yourself.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/h...ow-pay-6360683

Unregistered
    Wasn’t there a story about a girlfriend who may have been a felon and another woman and a bowl of soup?

Unregistered

Really?

That article is from 1997 ...and they feature Kathy Randle the Eastern Star hore of the democrat party as a star. Anytime lame stream media props a democrat at the expense of a republican, you know it's bullsgit. I started 26 years ago and I can tell you Rodriguez was the captain and always treated me with respect. Even though I knew he didn't quite like me because of his masonic ties as is all department shot holes who were promoted, he was among the very few that remained professional, and unbiased. So......out of all the miscreants that rose to the ranks and were fired or forced to resign for sexual harassment, fraud, stealing overtime, misappropriation of grant money, ect. At least he was a decent man at work as far as I was treated.I never had to kiss his ass or another miscreant but that is my point despite my not being anyone's *****, he was a decent man in my book because he never wronged me as far as I know. So in sum.
    My view of him was that he was a decent friendly and respectful manager I don't care who he banged or what he did in his private affiars in fact, most underlings of his were all abusers, alcoholics, adulterers so ......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That article is from 1997 ...and they feature Kathy Randle the Eastern Star hore of the democrat party as a star. Anytime lame stream media props a democrat at the expense of a republican, you know it's bullsgit. I started 26 years ago and I can tell you Rodriguez was the captain and always treated me with respect. Even though I knew he didn't quite like me because of his masonic ties as is all department shot holes who were promoted, he was among the very few that remained professional, and unbiased. So......out of all the miscreants that rose to the ranks and were fired or forced to resign for sexual harassment, fraud, stealing overtime, misappropriation of grant money, ect. At least he was a decent man at work as far as I was treated.I never had to kiss his ass or another miscreant but that is my point despite my not being anyone's *****, he was a decent man in my book because he never wronged me as far as I know. So in sum.
    My view of him was that he was a decent friendly and respectful manager I don't care who he banged or what he did in his private affiars in fact, most underlings of his were all abusers, alcoholics, adulterers so ......
    I’ve been here just as long and Rod was an idiot. Don’t be fooled by the nice guy act.

Unregistered

Uninitiated ignorance

Maybe, it could be he didn't like you at all so he was a jerk but I'm saying, to me , What I said was my perception is he was a good man by how he treated me. I know we have devils here who backstabbing me lied and tried to steal from me but I always saw them fall horribly. I survived corrupt chiefs 7 chiefs so I know what shit holes are. But again he was kind to me you asked right? If you butt heads with him then ok you are entitled to Hatng him but since I arrived he was always fair, respectful and treated me decent. Now the supvisors under him throughout history who did target me, I had the benefit of seeing them die of cancer, get cancer of the stomach, .cancer of the breasts, skin , get arrested for dui and child endangerment, ect. In otherworldly every evil soul that did me harm and plotted, I saw them lose their job HA! From chiefs to sergeants.
    If you'd like to learn the secret of divine protection I can teach you.