Looking to talk to a FHP trooper. ( please no trolling)

Unregistered

Looking to talk to a FHP trooper. ( please no trolling)

Looking to talk to an FHP trooper. Have a lot of questions that would liked to be answered. If you’d like to stay an anonymous download the TextNow app and it’ll give you a random number. Please no trolls. Despite what I’m hearing I’m still gonna give FHP a try.

Unregistered
    Your best bet is to reach out to the recruiter in your area to get your answers questioned. If you are applying, get a ride along in your area. This will give you the opportunity to see what a shift entails and see if it is something you want to do. If not, it will save you and the department money for the hiring process.

If you are just looking for negative information, just scroll through this site , there is plenty of documented issues here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your best bet is to reach out to the recruiter in your area to get your answers questioned. If you are applying, get a ride along in your area. This will give you the opportunity to see what a shift entails and see if it is something you want to do. If not, it will save you and the department money for the hiring process.

If you are just looking for negative information, just scroll through this site , there is plenty of documented issues here.

I’m looking to get information from a trooper that’s been in for a bit is all. I’m currently deployed so getting a ride along would be hard.

Unregistered

You're joking right? Good luck getting a recruiter to answer their phone or return a call lol.

Unregistered
    Looking to talk to an FHP trooper. Have a lot of questions that would liked to be answered. If you’d like to stay an anonymous download the TextNow app and it’ll give you a random number. Please no trolls. Despite what I’m hearing I’m still gonna give FHP a try.

If you're deployed and you need a pen pal, try the USO.

If you want to be a trooper, then email your recruiter.

Unregistered
    You’re absolutely correct, and I would recommend talking to somebody with 20+ years. Not some idiot brain washed 22 yo

Unregistered
    I've been on for 13 years, I wish I would have done anything else with my life besides law enforcement. Don't make the same mistake, this job is dead.

Unregistered
    I've been on for 13 years, I wish I would have done anything else with my life besides law enforcement. Don't make the same mistake, this job is dead.
    So are you with FHP ? If so can i contact you ?