Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Redbroward? Lol... what a joke.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Redbroward? Lol... what a joke.

You sound worried.

Unregistered
    Didn’t you also laugh when the story about Tony murder broke in the Bulldog?

Unregistered
    Didn’t you also laugh when the story about Tony murder broke in the Bulldog?

He probably did. It’s a nervous laugh. He must be on the pink slip list once Tony is gone

Unregistered
    The ball grabbing douche spent most of his early life crapping in a stainless steal jail toilet in front of other men. He's very comfortable in that setting. Ask his wife. Thats where he discovered his fetish for naked white men. He never should have been released and the Feds are about right
    that wrong. Hard working black folks should despise this fraud as he validates all the hate and stereotyping associated with affirmative action. Hes done your cause no favors. Be safe

Unregistered
    The ball grabbing douche spent most of his early life crapping in a stainless steal jail toilet in front of other men. He's very comfortable in that setting. Ask his wife. Thats where he discovered his fetish for naked white men. He never should have been released and the Feds are about right
    that wrong. Hard working black folks should despise this fraud as he validates all the hate and stereotyping associated with affirmative action. Hes done your cause no favors. Be safe

Once he’s indicted he’s gonna serve the time he should of served back in the 90’s. He became a cooperative witness to get himself off the hook. The FBI knows about all of it. Detectives that arrested him gave sworn statements to a grand jury. It will all be out on a silver platter this month.

Unregistered
    Once he’s indicted he’s gonna serve the time he should of served back in the 90’s. He became a cooperative witness to get himself off the hook. The FBI knows about all of it. Detectives that arrested him gave sworn statements to a grand jury. It will all be out on a silver platter this month.
    Sir! You have made my day as I believe what you are saying and it can't happen fast enough. Be safe!

Unregistered
    I only wish I had a connection in Miami to tell us if they think the Grand Jury is leaning towards a T- Bill or if they are on the fence. Hopefully we'll find out this month. And does anyone know if he would be removed on an indictment or if it would all have to conclude before he's removed.

Unregistered
    I only wish I had a connection in Miami to tell us if they think the Grand Jury is leaning towards a T- Bill or if they are on the fence. Hopefully we'll find out this month. And does anyone know if he would be removed on an indictment or if it would all have to conclude before he's removed.

Lawyers
    judges
    Hospital officials
    Law enforcement officials
    Politicians

This is way bigger than Tony.

Rumor has it people were paid or incentivized to vote a certain way. Also something about Covid money fraud

On Tony’s flyer he was in a picture with Hillary Clinton. So you have Soros money, Clinton foundation money etc. Broward is a cesspool of organized corruption

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast