False Arrest - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: False Arrest

Unregistered
    He pays his donations so relax. He will be a Captain soon. Blake Lee 2024.

Unregistered
    I talked to DC and he said its was all CM. He said the work was sloppy. DC would not lie he is the best cop in the agency. Civil hates him because they have to work now after Thompson killed someone. DC will makes sure mistakes like CM and ST will never occur again.

Unregistered
    Regardless of who's fault it is, Meyers because he could have caught it and stopped it but is finger pointing like the others, this is a major screw up and now we will pay as a result. This has been an ongoing issue for almost two years, what happened the agency low balled him with $20,000 cash offer to go away and he stood his ground and said screw off. Good for him. You deserve the max amount, we screwed your life up and we should pay.

Unregistered
    Ruined his life is a little extreme, he spent four hours in jail and got arrested in front of his family. Yes, of course he deserves a paycheck, but no one would’ve known anything if he didn’t go on the news and tell the world. He could’ve just took his paycheck and went on his merry way. Everyone’s looking for an easy paycheck.

Unregistered
    Hey DC, if CM’s work was sloppy you approved it dumbass. Maybe you should have paid closer attention to the work detail and worried less about being a **** everyday.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey DC, if CM’s work was sloppy you approved it dumbass. Maybe you should have paid closer attention to the work detail and worried less about being a **** everyday.
    definitely CM's fault! As a detective, if I assume a case from someone else, I'm going to be extra diligent making sure all the T's are crossed!

Unregistered
    At the end of the day its your arrest, your investigation, your case, you testifying in court, your name on the paper, your fault.

Unregistered
    I love the finger pointing game when someone screws up at this agency. Sorry its not my fault a bad arrest was made by me, not my fault I forgot to serve papers and someone died, not my fault. Yes it is. Do your job and double check your work. If handed off a case, maybe start from the beginning because there must be a reason you were handed a case. Please we need a leader that will hold people accountable we need Blake Lee for Lee 2024.

Unregistered
    Yeap, we hear it all the time from the suspects blaming other people for their mistakes. Chris bottom line is that you screw up and big so we will pay out for your laziness.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3261754]Ruined his life is a little extreme, he spent four hours in jail and got arrested in front of his family. Yes, of course he deserves a paycheck, but no one would’ve known anything if he didn’t go on the news and tell the world. He could’ve just took his paycheck and went on his merry way. Everyone’s looking for an easy paycheck.[/QUOTE

The guy was arrested for no reason, removed from his home, charged with a sex crime, and this is no big deal. Civil rights violation. Let this happen to you and then see your reaction. Four hours in jail should have never happened. The smartest thing he did was go to the news media because now they can argue when they do a Google search it's always going to be there, bigger pay day. We as an agency screwed up bad. Meyers screwed up and is painting the blame for his work. Nice job.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast