False Arrest - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: False Arrest

Unregistered

No denero

No money for illegal aliens who shouldn't be in this country anyways! Anyone in law enforcement knows half the time they don't have identification and the other half use false identification
    Deport this guy

Unregistered
    He is legal Chris Meyer, nice try.

Unregistered
    Bro my account is running low this month, can you put a warrant out for me I need a payday.

Unregistered
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...=1617744169329

The guy is only asking for $30,000 thats it, to fix a major screw up by our department. Why are we fighting him. Pay him and he will go away. Court fees will cost more. We wast more on other BS. Simple fix. We owe him anyway.

Unregistered
    Just pay this guy, we just wasted $330,000 last week so what another $30,000

Unregistered
    I agree $30,000 is a small price to pay when we wast more on deputy dogs and other BS. We screwed up so pay him, its not a lot of money. Make Meyer pay back the agency over time, done.

Unregistered
    We are going to pay more in attorney fees for this case. This guy desires every penny. Imagine if the Sheriff was arrested for mistake by the feds over a spelling issues and the was he would have reacted. He would be doing the same as this citizen. Cant blame the guy. We screwed up now pay up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234