False Arrest - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: False Arrest

Unregistered
    Wonder how that phone call to the WC on duty went that night. Hello sir, just let me start of by saying this is not my fault. I arrested someone and booked them into jail on my warrant that I completed and submitted for approval based on my investigation, that I reviewed and completed, but just remember its not my fault.

Unregistered
    Holloway had the legal team offer him hush money and he said nit going to happen. Your agency made a big mistake now pay up. Leadership starts at the top. Nice job Carmine.

Unregistered
    This guy is my neighbor in the cape. When he was arrested that night his wife took the kids and left and refused to speak to him because of the claims. Even after she was told it was a mistake she still ran and hid for days because the Sheriffs Office would not tell her it was a false arrest. His business suffered and he lost a lot of money. Imagine if it was you. We need to make this right and give him what ever he wants with an apology. This agency is embarrassing when stuff like this happens. Why doesn't Carmine just say sorry like he did when that 90 year old that was arrested in bonita. He even paid her doctor bills.

Unregistered

No denaro!

Here we go. Let's pay this illegal immigrant and his illegal immigrant family money because of one letter when we all know the majority of them use fake names and id's. The SO did the right thing and unarrested him and made it right. It happens

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go. Let's pay this illegal immigrant and his illegal immigrant family money because of one letter when we all know the majority of them use fake names and id's. The SO did the right thing and unarrested him and made it right. It happens
    WOW! I hope your not in charge of anything important.

Unregistered
    How did the SO make it right. Let him go with no appoligy and say shit happens get over it.

Unregistered
    Comments like that is why nobody respects us anymore. You sir are a pos. **** you and your family.

Unregistered
    No justice no peace, don't trust the police.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously hope you aren't employed with lcso. Totally unacceptable and embarrassing.

Unregistered
    No justice no peace, Sgt. Myere screwed up and has me face down in the middle of the street. Time to get paid.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast