False Arrest
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: False Arrest

Unregistered

False Arrest

https://www.winknews.com/2021/03/03/...eriffs-office/ WTF. We screwed up again. This must be why the chief said no more arresting people. I love Meyer but this was a big screw up. Where was his supervisor before this went down. Did he or she check his work. Just shut up and pay up lcso. Still waiting on Thompsons incident to get out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.winknews.com/2021/03/03/...eriffs-office/ WTF. We screwed up again. This must be why the chief said no more arresting people. I love Meyer but this was a big screw up. Where was his supervisor before this went down. Did he or she check his work. Just shut up and pay up lcso. Still waiting on Thompsons incident to get out.
    Go talk to DC. There is a treason he was moved out. Wasn’t all Meyer's fault.

Unregistered
    Read the article this was back in 2018 right around when all the supervisors in there were moved out. I talked to Meyers it wasn’t his fault it was a past along case from someone else

Unregistered
    Yes, this has bad supervisors written all over it.

Unregistered
    At the end of the day its Carmine and Holloways fault. They promoted them and put them into positions based on donations and now we all have to suffer this lawsuit payout. We are better off having Deputy chance running the unit at least he knows when to sit, stay, rollover and speak.

Unregistered
    They were moved out of the unit and the only one promoted was kiss ass DC the other two were sent to SRO with no chance of being promoted

Unregistered
    Read the article this was back in 2018 right around when all the supervisors in there were moved out. I talked to Meyers it wasn’t his fault it was a past along case from someone else
    This is one hundred percent factual. Not Meyers fault at all, HORRENDOUS supervision. Best thing they did for MCU was move out the stale yes men and bring in fresh new minds/faces from patrol. There are many great men and women on patrol who deserve these kinds of shots at MCU. I think GM for one deserves a shot.

Unregistered
    They were moved out of the unit and the only one promoted was kiss ass DC the other two were sent to SRO with no chance of being promoted
    Still waiting for a mutiny from Civil. Just give him some time. It make take a few anonymous letters, the first couple seem to disappear before they make it to the top.

Unregistered
    This would have never happened with Blake Lee as Sheriff. Maybe in 2024.

Unregistered
    Civil already hates DC. He’s an ass that needs sent to gulf never to be heard from again.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast