Felony Apprehension Team refuses to go after JMH escapee they are afraid - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I tell you why.

Those guys that stopped the vehicle are in a unit called TRU (Tactical Robbery Unit). They chose to be in that unit which means they have to do police work.

With the climate nowadays regarding police, I truly could not tell you why anyone that is cop would still do police work.

There, now you know why they stopped the vehicle.
    Are you smoking marijuana? You never answer the question. What was the PC for the stop?

Unregistered
    I tell you why.

Those guys that stopped the vehicle are in a unit called TRU (Tactical Robbery Unit). They chose to be in that unit which means they have to do police work.

With the climate nowadays regarding police, I truly could not tell you why anyone that is cop would still do police work.

There, now you know why they stopped the vehicle.
    It is all about E Days, they are all under 10 years with SSM or FSS they don’t have the time to get good days Off in Patrol so they want to Cut corners instead of paying Dues doing time in Patrol.

I get it you want weekends Off right away unfortunately it does not that way, my son is a CPA he has weekends off but he’s educated with a degree.

As a Cop you must know your first 7-10 years you be lucky if you see a Thurs,FRi,sat settle for SMT for a few years hang in there.

Unregistered
    It is all about E Days, they are all under 10 years with SSM or FSS they don’t have the time to get good days Off in Patrol so they want to Cut corners instead of paying Dues doing time in Patrol.

I get it you want weekends Off right away unfortunately it does not that way, my son is a CPA he has weekends off but he’s educated with a degree.

As a Cop you must know your first 7-10 years you be lucky if you see a Thurs,FRi,sat settle for SMT for a few years hang in there.
    You live in the past old man. Now it's who u know and who u fu king.

Unregistered
    Bring back the original FAT team!!!

Unregistered
    The person in "command' of the Felony Apprehension Team must say to his team: Follow me, we are going to apprehend that criminal, and we will not stop until we do. That's called leading by example, a critical leadership virtue, seemingly lacking here.

Unregistered

I had those "E" days for years, because it was convenient for me and my family, had nothing to do with seniority.

Unregistered
    First you need to understand, that NO CRIME is committed on FSS, so that's why all the special unit have weekends off. Second, it all comes down to who you know and/or blow. Personally, you should have a min. of 5 years in patrol before you can even be considered for a special unit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12