Female assistant chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All I can tell you if someone gets hurt this time around any injury whatsoever Hollywood will finally pay for their nonsense.
    WOW! Lawyer Up? Suck it up buttercup police work isn't for *****'s! You can't hide behind threats of lawsuits! If this is how you are starting your career, you have a very long hard road ahead of you, but then again, it sounds like your just looking for an easy lawsuit so you can go back to sitting your pathetic lazy ass on mommy's couch!

If you can't handle PT with Alvarez, you will never survive a real fight on the streets, do us all a favor and quit now before you get someone hurt!

Unregistered
    Come on. It’s work out with Alvarez. Let’s work these guys hard to make them better cops. Yeah right. Ok.
    You are clearly a millennial college-educated idiot with zero experience of what the streets are really like. You must have big plans to change the world with your "critical race theory"? LOL!! If you can't handle the training unit you will never make it out there in the real world with real bad guys!

Unregistered

Djokic

Is it me or is this FTO Sgt unprofessional talks like he’s in high school hey what’s up homies. I think we need to reconsider this sergeant and put someone professional again so we can move forward. Not this high school jock itch.

Unregistered

Long hard career

Listen jack ass this is a foot in the door eventually you’re agnecy is going to run out of money and somethings going to happen either you’re going to be a 401(k) or another agency will take over before you open your big mouth and say you’re going to have a hard career think about the shit that you guys do there the equipment that you have

Money

Losers

So jock itch you been quiet. What’s wrong. You and ostrich have so quite. Just remember everything you do it’s been watched and will be documented

Unregistered
    Somebody is a 🐀 🐀 🐀

Unregistered
    Somebody is a 🐀 🐀 🐀
    Who is a rat and what did they rat about.

Unregistered
    Is it me or is this FTO Sgt unprofessional talks like he’s in high school hey what’s up homies. I think we need to reconsider this sergeant and put someone professional again so we can move forward. Not this high school jock itch.
    At least this guy is trying to improve the fto program.

Unregistered
    Stop complaining crybaby. The deputy chief is a hottie. As for the unprofessional sgt, there are far worse things to be worrying about. Now go do your job snd be grateful you have a job.

Unregistered
    Stop complaining crybaby. The deputy chief is a hottie. As for the unprofessional sgt, there are far worse things to be worrying about. Now go do your job snd be grateful you have a job.
    Go sand you're furniture BW

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast